GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. scrllock

suspension?

only way to adjust it with stock parts is to drop/shift the subframe.
  2. scrllock

CSB 2: Powerful Discussion In Progress

so, random side comment. this dude is obviously slightly off. he used to run a similar site for his B5 S4. My favorite local shop had an encounter with him years ago, he sued them over some parts they didn't make nor did they sell to him. weird shit, but he's been reporting people to random...
  3. scrllock

definitely an evora.
  4. scrllock

I don't see why you'd have to spend money on the game. You get more than enough cash to fully upgrade whatever stuff you want just by playing the game. I guess if you wanted to buy all of the bugattis and whatnot you could buy in-game cash but that'd be pretty silly. The annoying thing is that...
  5. scrllock

Props for the correct crust, demerits for lukewarm cheese pics
  6. scrllock

Feel like the 255,000 euro pricetag is on the less viable side. I'm very interested in the Aptera, <$30k for something similar, but looks even more college science fair-y. Supposedly the average driver commutes about 32 miles per day, so that's where that stat comes from. Probably not true...
  7. scrllock

fuck that, best part of living here is driving around on expired tags because you didn't want to pay to re-up your insurance. helps give you justification for doing a hit and run.
  8. scrllock

apparently it's un-manly to not spray your bathroom walls with splashback
  9. scrllock

Sitting while you pee on your own toilet is the way to go IMO. Your cleaners will appreciate not having to clean piss splatter off everything.
  10. scrllock

The first 1st-2nd shift of the morning is always cringe-worthy, but the rest of it feels so good. If you want buttery-smooth you get a ZF8 slushbox. 4th->5th shifts at WOT? uNF