GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GTIfan99

CSB 2: Acadia On A mission To Become Forums Most Annoying Member Via Vile Sig Quotes

Let's all create accounts and bet 500 zrick dollar bucks who can get banned fastest. No pron though.
  2. GTIfan99

Ukraine - Moderator Demands Consolidation of Spam - CBD Gummies Anyone?

Sounds like they're "recruiting" criminals out of prison after they ran out of old retired military guys to send.
  3. GTIfan99

Ukraine - Moderator Demands Consolidation of Spam - CBD Gummies Anyone?

I dox for the good of humanity.
  4. GTIfan99

CSB 2: Acadia On A mission To Become Forums Most Annoying Member Via Vile Sig Quotes

If you know anything about the Navy, you have to completely just throw it out the window and just enjoy the story. Just some examples. They act like a naval aviator only becoming a Capt is because he's a screw up and everyone just becomes an admiral. Most aviators retire as cmdr or capt, very...
  5. GTIfan99

Saw Top Gun Maverick this weekend. Totally unrealistic. No way he's getting on base on a motorcycle without a helmet and reflective vest...
  6. GTIfan99

I'm Florida man too, it kicked me in the balls for a month.
  7. GTIfan99

It's demons. Don't listen to these science worshippers.
  8. GTIfan99

Not today, Satan. Wife and I went to Orlando and spent the weekend at Gaylord Palms.
  9. GTIfan99

GI upset is common with some variants. Our first rona case presented as an acute abdomen.
  10. GTIfan99

If you're febrile, and it's rona, it's pretty accurate. I'd also guess not BA.5 variant, GI upset has been pretty uncommon with it. Drink lots of fluid, rest and treat symptoms best you can. If fever won't come down, try alternating motrin and Tylenol, but both wife and I responded better...
  11. GTIfan99

Only way you're getting cocaine legally at a hospital is have a septorhinoplasty done, and they don't do those emergently at trauma centers. Lol. But they do actually have cocaine in the pharmacy at hospitals that have ENT surgical services. You mix the cocaine with sterile saline and soak...
  12. GTIfan99

Sorry to hear. Rona or a stomach bug?
  13. GTIfan99

I am. I don't understand why someone wouldn't, other than magic sky daddy stuff.
  14. GTIfan99

I take back roads to and from work, and it's an hour drive. Sometimes I'll be on a work call on the drive home, so I can get home earlier, and I'll drop the hammer passing some cars. Everyone on the call gets quiet until I get off the throttle. It's pretty funny.
  15. GTIfan99

The 295 loop around Jacksonville makes 95 seem like a relaxing drive through the country. The west loop is one of the most dangerous in the country.
  16. GTIfan99

Exactly, the roads for full of half drugged seniors and meth heads. It'll be ok if I pass them on the right, they don't even know where they are anyway.
  17. GTIfan99

It's illegal for me to hit 100+mph passing the 4 cars driving under the speed limit in a two lane on my way to work on Wednesday. I'll do it again, too. Nothing better than dropping to 3rd or 4th and passing the drug addled q tips clogging up Florida's roads.