GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Superfreak

Ukraine - CB1111 Serves Evening Spam on a Platter

Well thought out and written. I had been reading the cited reference just a short time ago and it’s a staggering number. Pretty cool that your mom writes and is speaking out. We all need to hear those that have gone through this before.
  2. Superfreak

False arrests for rental theft at Hertz still happening

I used to rent with Hertz exclusively and switched to Avis just in case. I can’t believe how this has gone on so long with so many. That shit cray.
  3. Superfreak

Yeah I was thinking about what they did to the German civilians at the end of ww2. Some things never change. Fucking war.
  4. Superfreak

Yep that makes sense. I’ve been trained in all of whatever I have except the new style tourniquet. Cool design but I’ll hope I never need to use it. My SO doesn’t go out to the big mountains with me so little chance of that, lol. I hear you though, and yeah it’s good to use and train and...
  5. Superfreak

Small unit leadership/ lowest level leadership is my favorite attribute that is (hopefully still) being taught In some of our military. How many times have we all heard, “…yeah I was the SNOIC as an E4/ E5”. My shop was heavily staffed so I didn’t benefit much from having to be a strong leader...
  6. Superfreak

Idk how to multi-quote, but I agree 100% about good leadership being more important than many aspects of an opposition force, including size. Leadership was damn near everything to me for a few years and kind of a curse of a filter when looking to the current so-called “leaders“ of our country...
  7. Superfreak

Ah, that makes sense. I wasn’t aware of the SU-25 but I’m fairly ignorant of most things so that’s not a surprise. I appreciate the info. F-16 makes sense.
  8. Superfreak

Electric Mini-quad build for m(e)y son

DOPE! Loved the skid at the end of the vid, lol
  9. Superfreak

I remember hearing about how we were trying to get the Ukrainians A10s, but they didn’t want them. I hadn’t understood why but looked back into it. Makes sense but I do think they should have taken them. Perhaps I’d think differently if I were a Ukrainian pilot...
  10. Superfreak

Oooh, I wish I could pay to see those two fight. Snowden is probably headed to a troll farm already.
  11. Superfreak

In my opinion, there’s a 100% he gets mobilized. That dude is fucked. His family is there with him. Putin’s property.
  12. Superfreak

I can’t keep up with most of this, but was pretty surprised about the Snowden citizenship. Pretty sure he’s fucked.
  13. Superfreak

Yeah I saw some media of a deserted camp and all the gear they left. I saw they left their food and thought that was kind of strange, then realized it was bad enough to leave behind.
  14. Superfreak

I think about it, but I can’t imagine from the Russian soldier’s perspective. I can’t imagine going to a war that I didn’t want, to fight a fight I didn’t want. Morale must be shit. I wonder what the level of support for the war truly is, from within the ranks?
  15. Superfreak

I was thinking this yesterday. I wouldn’t think that the Russian military wants to use nukes, but what do I know.
  16. Superfreak

Yesterday I had heard reports of 2 weeks of training, but trying to get combat vets and prior military, which is still a crazy timeframe. Man I hope that Putin is bluffing about nukes.
  17. Superfreak

NTSB wants you to prove you haven’t been drinking

I’d be willing to bet that cell phones are just as much of a problem as drinking and driving, but this is one way to make things safer. National Transportation Safety Board wants all new vehicles to check drivers for alcohol use...
  18. Superfreak

Man that’s awesome. Doing good feels good. Post a link whenever, I’m happy to give.
  19. Superfreak

Very cool. I’ll throw some money in the hat if you post where the hat is located.
  20. Superfreak

Great vocals, and the female singer still steals the show, IMO. Good fiddle work but almost too good? I’m thinking it’s one of those electric fiddles? Good work, that’s awesome. You say project, is there something bigger that this is part of? Post a link the the project if so. My apologies...