GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. mwoodski

goo-net thread

daihatsu's mira gino is also great. this example is turbo, awd, and manual. https://www.goo-net-exchange.com/usedcars/DAIHATSU/MIRA_GINO/700031049530210316002/index.html
  2. mwoodski

goo-net thread

big fan of suzuki's alto lapin. https://www.goo-net-exchange.com/usedcars/SUZUKI/ALTO_LAPIN/980022070400902396001/index.html
  3. mwoodski

CSB2: Riceburner Has The Hots For Every Older Lady Out There. N00b N00b N00b.

i probably need to invest in 3d printer once i understand how to use cad
  4. mwoodski

we've got a green taycan cross turismo thing over on the porsche side and it rules
  5. mwoodski

car meets before the vid were just myself and like all of our friends that had been doing the thing forever on wednesday nights at the local starbucks. by the time 2020 rolled around we just woul all show up in our dailys and just hang out for a few hours once a week.
  6. mwoodski

goo-net thread

these are just rebadged pajero minis and they rule
  7. mwoodski

goo-net thread

midget ii van!! i would actually love to own one of these. https://www.goo-net-exchange.com/usedcars/DAIHATSU/MIDGETII/700050053130221027001/index.html
  8. mwoodski

the fake plane from top gun ii is in flight simulator and its hilarious it is also not maneuverable at all
  9. mwoodski

i dont want to constantly update mine with bullshit bc then itll annoy people :(
  10. mwoodski

nah just like, random car talk shit that has no other place
  11. mwoodski

theres no where ELSE FOR ME TO DO IT
  12. mwoodski

got all the p/n's i need for my trim swap only to find out VW doesnt make most of them anymore for a 2017 smh
  13. mwoodski

yea pa drivers suck and the highways being littered with tire carcasses is so much fun
  14. mwoodski

Best Chicken Sandwich?

p much my fav song
  15. mwoodski

Best Chicken Sandwich?

the chic-fil-a creepiness is 100% real. especially when you live in CT and have worked with some of the employees that work there. it's all a act, a front, a veneer. they hate their jobs but they put on the worst front because its required.
  16. mwoodski

slice of pepperoni/jalapeno 'za, a clif bar, and spicy chicken cup noodle w/ brisk lemon
  17. mwoodski

i think im gonna start selling art things like thsi soon
  18. mwoodski

til the awltrax came in an S trim without kessy so that makes me Happy.