GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Search results

1. EJBGTIVI

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

I can name the movie and tell you the name of the song that he is dancing to as well
  2. EJBGTIVI

Mmmm meat paste :drool:
  3. EJBGTIVI

not at all. They're good , especially late night after a few cocktails.
  4. EJBGTIVI

Never had BK or Jack in the box tacos. Do we even have Jack in the Box here?
  5. EJBGTIVI

I agree 100% - Rice is a side dish but the Mexican restaurants started adding rice to the burritos to bulk them up and save money
  6. EJBGTIVI

The trick is to always order double meat - that will balance out your ratios
  7. EJBGTIVI

I buy the Taco Bell dinner kit when I make American tacos at home. They're prett good tbh. There used to be a restaurant chain called Pup n Taco in California when I was a kid - great chili dogs and hard tacos - man I could do some damage there nowadays. :D
  8. EJBGTIVI

Sounds pretty good to me. I like American style tacos but I would go with seasoned ground beef if I was using hard shells.
  9. EJBGTIVI

This forum is almost dead

I have no interest in football or futbol or any team sports for that matter. I'd rather watch a skateboard pool or vert contest.
  10. EJBGTIVI

Same here, 2dr manual FTW.
  11. EJBGTIVI

LOL, I do that , you got a problem with it :paddle:
  12. EJBGTIVI

Whatcha Having for lunch today? (with pics)

Yes - Poorman's special FTW - I don't bag it though ,I have one of those little soft sided coolers.
  13. EJBGTIVI

Trump's false teeth

United Shursh
  14. EJBGTIVI

ECS is full of it.

I've been ordering from ECS since 2004 and have never had an issue. #in4latvianprostitutes. :)
  15. EJBGTIVI

Milo Yiannopoulos just came out as a pedophile

Milo is a professional troll. /
  16. EJBGTIVI

Official Inauguration Day Thread

^ This. Have you ever been on the comments section/message boards of the Fox news website. Yeah they are a really compromising and open minded bunch
  17. EJBGTIVI

I wonder if Melania ever imagined this is where she'd be today, when she was filling out the mail order bride application 20 years ago.
  18. EJBGTIVI

Dude , you need to dial down the hate a little bit. I you cant post something productive while being respectful at the same time, just stop. You are giving the rest of us democrats a bad name.
  19. EJBGTIVI

Should I sell...

Nice!:thumbsup: