GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. avenali312

Driving in New Zealand

Have a trip planned for the north island over Thanksgiving. Any pro tips on driving there other than to remember to stay on the left side of the road? I don't have a ton of experience driving in other countries since most of our vacations have been to Europe where we would just bus or train...
  2. avenali312

Sport Trucks (or at least trucks that aren't 8 feet in the air)

I've been kicking around the idea of getting back into a truck at some point in the next couple of years so I can haul my MX bike around easily, but really don't like the direction that all the manufacturers are going with everything appearing to be lifted (I'm 5'4", so loading the bike is...
  3. avenali312

Looking for recommendations on a standing desk

Hey all, How many of you are working at a standing desk (or a standing desk converter that sits on your regular desk and moves up and down)? I've been intrigued lately due to some posture issues and a new found focus on fitness. If you have one you like, please share a link! I have a pretty...
  4. avenali312

In case you have an extra 1.5 mil laying around

I was poking around Autotrader and searching for cars in Florida and came across this: 2000 Mercedes-Benz AMG CLK GTR So, it would seem this is #17 based off the stamp in the photos. According to Wikipedia: Wikipedia: Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR
  5. avenali312

Happy Halloween *pumpkin content*

Hope everyone had a good one. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
  6. avenali312

Calling all color vision deficient forum members

Hey all, I've got a favor to ask if you have either a protan or deutan form of color vision deficiency, also commonly referred to as red green colorblindness. I've been working on a project for my masters thesis for the past year and I need some people to take a short test and survey. It...