GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. zrickety

CSB: Mud Makes Things Weird By Asking Mod To Sit On His Lap, Since He Is Santa

That reminds me, do any of you watch Mat Armstrong? That crashed Porsche looks like an easy fix.
  2. zrickety

@uglybastard are Conti DSW considered all seasons??
  3. zrickety

Canadians flapping their heads, blowing all that cold air down here. We had 70 the other day, it will be 30 here tonight. My Dad has 7 degrees and snow. I want to work on my car, but it can wait.
  4. zrickety

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... How Did Jonah Hill Go From Working For The President To A Bad Lebowski?

Snopes says reports of 46 biolabs in Ukraine are false, but the Pentagon already confirmed they were there.
  5. zrickety

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... How Did Jonah Hill Go From Working For The President To A Bad Lebowski?

Phil is 39% accurate. He's better than Pfizer, FDA, and CDC rolled together.
  6. zrickety

Going to turn the car into a version of the Clubsport. [IMG]

Going to turn the car into a version of the Clubsport.
  7. zrickety

CSB: Florida Bro Mulls Over Buying An EV To LS Swap. @uglybastard A+ title
  8. zrickety

I'm a fan of the Konis unless you're more track oriented, then Bilsteins.
  9. zrickety

Japanese VPN my images work better. Thanks 0barna. Edit- and @Snowden.
  10. zrickety

A man that stood the high ground on the faux 'vaccine' mandates that have injured and killed so many. https://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/270139/Kyrie-Irving-Interested-In-Discussing-Extension-With-Nets https://nypost.com/2023/01/26/nets-fall-to-lowly-pistons-despite-kyrie-irvings-40-point-night/
  11. zrickety

You'll probably get an R8 before you ever see the cyber truck.
  12. zrickety

WEF Davos 23 recap- Vaccine scam- Climate hoax- Misc-
  13. zrickety

Stickers in memory of jimlloyd40

I never got $3, just threats. I did give Jim my address though, he sent me mail.
  14. zrickety

Wookies in the Woods ‘23 Roll Call

I like the idea, but I think we're on a family vacation the week before. Also, my car is not an R, though the R is arguably more like a GTI than an R32. 2.0 doesn't have that wookie sound.