GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Strange Mud

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Daily Sequence Quordle 761 4️⃣5️⃣ 6️⃣7️⃣ m-w.com/games/quordle/ ⬜⬜🟨🟨🟨 🟨🟨⬜⬜🟨 ⬜🟨🟨🟨⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨 🟨⬜🟨⬜🟨 ⬜⬜🟩🟩⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜ 🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨 ⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨 ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ 🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩 ⬜⬜⬜🟨🟩 ⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜ ⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟨⬜⬜⬜🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  2. Strange Mud

Vanity Plate Translations

Toyota SUV KNOTHIS
  3. Strange Mud

CSB3: Forum Dads Discuss Projectile "Spills"

Hiked this AM, worked in garage, took the Comet out. Next up I'm going to make cranberry sauce with jalapenos and oranges. Doing a full on chicken dinner tomorrow.
  4. Strange Mud

cant believe I wasted it on that.....
  5. Strange Mud

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Wordle 979 3/6 🟩🟨⬜⬜⬜ 🟩⬜⬜⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 not bad Connections Puzzle #257 🟨🟨🟨🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟪🟪🟪🟪 🟦🟦🟦🟦 I am much more inconsistent with getting these
  6. Strange Mud

this needs to be added to the copy/pasta list. in fairness also "Kill the Poor"
  7. Strange Mud

it's ain't creepy unless unwelcome nudes
  8. Strange Mud

I've left notes in the walls during reno's. I also had bought a home-made antique cabinet that had something like this written on the back: Made for my wife Emily (no date) when I rebuilt it I wrote something like Rebuilt for my Love Mrs Mud Mud 2016 It's kinda cool to open things up and...
  9. Strange Mud

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Wordle 978 1/6 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 In one! ;) thx for nuthin @riceburner
  10. Strange Mud

that's just wrong
  11. Strange Mud

IDK about regular vs wtty rate but believe they are different. Think insurance, there are big swings in what they pay for things vs what we pay. CSB. When I had a F150 with cracked windshield years ago I went to chain shop and was told $350. Me...I don't have that much Them...you don't have...
  12. Strange Mud

On my T2 oil changes are clean.....reg drain plug, oil filter from top. There is a catch bin around filter that will catch the two ounces that spill. Two paper towels worth....
  13. Strange Mud

PDI. Mrs Mud used to ask why I would re-check others work. Shitty people do shitty work, unless you KNOW the person working on it a few quick checks are often worth it. heck over inflation was prob the cause of your original complaint about the hum. Could've saved yourself $30K ;)
  14. Strange Mud

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Wordle 977 4/6 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜ ⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 I am thinking this would be a good 2nd word depending on results of first
  15. Strange Mud

no bronze if bringing in black. too many cooks... .02
  16. Strange Mud

friend is in a local band. Mrs Mud says she wants to go see him play in April at local coffee house (she rarely initiates shows). Me: OK Her (the next day): "there are only 33 tix left" Me: "?!" later that afternoon I go online and score tix. Seating capacity 35.
  17. Strange Mud

Too late CB was there first
  18. Strange Mud

Do you need to buy bread too? Grats
  19. Strange Mud

Does he have uninsured motorist coverage? Many states require it, if so LM should cover it. Often if a person doesn't have insurance they also don't have money. Have him do Google for laws in his state as those vary. I had good luck figuring out stuff in my state
  20. Strange Mud

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Wordle 975 X/6 ⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩 ⬛🟨🟩🟨🟩 ⬛🟩🟩🟨🟩 🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩 🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩 🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩 MFer