GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. jay745

CSB3: BREAKING STORY - Insurance Broker CryFaps With Money Gained From People Who Despise Him

Mk8s side profile looks like minivans
  2. jay745

CSB3: BREAKING STORY - Insurance Broker CryFaps With Money Gained From People Who Despise Him

Good racing this morning in Qatar/ wec
  3. jay745

He has 10 from me to reply to first OK!?
  4. jay745

I'll laugh when I see overpriced turds 🤷
  5. jay745

Goddamn I love sausage. Might have to grill up some brats later
  6. jay745

Nope. Insurance companies are crooks, never said I was defending that. And I don't work for one, I make software that insurance companies use to rip everyone off - there's a difference OK!?
  7. jay745

CSB3: BREAKING STORY - Insurance Industry Shoves Figurative Rod Up Cops A$$ This one's better
  8. jay745

How witty, hope you didn't hurt yourself thinking of that sick zinger. Definitely never heard that one before. Who the heck are you? You just started posting one day as if you've been here all along. Makes me think you're someone who exited and has returned with a different name. Hi boosted!
  9. jay745

Weird reply but ok. It's the industry I work in, not saying insurance companies arent still bankrolling but insurance in general is still a for-profit sector
  10. jay745

Rates are going up because vehicles are way more expensive to repair these days, and there's more vehicles on the road now than ever leading to more claims and more payouts