GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. aspro_gti

CSB3: BREAKING STORY - Insurance Broker CryFaps With Money Gained From People Who Despise Him

I'm staying about 50 min from the show too. Have done so much driving these days that its nothing to me. Radwood was yesterday, some darn cool cars. Amelia does have good restaurants, but we'll be grabbing lunch at Tasty's in center of downtown and then booking it for TN once we see the cars...
  2. aspro_gti

CSB3: BREAKING STORY - Insurance Broker CryFaps With Money Gained From People Who Despise Him

CSB: I made it to FL yesterday night after a brutal drive... I ate up all the rain driving thru NC/SC/GA and so FL has had nice weather so far. 1530 miles in 3 days. Today we saw cool ass cars for Saturday of the Amelia. We saw 911 GT1, SSC Tuatara, Kimera 037, tons of 911s (mwah), a 962, and...
  3. aspro_gti

Factos, you shoulda scrolled a bit and seen the mk6 listed for 16.5k in SC
  4. aspro_gti

Found one of the forum members on the mk6 classifieds fb group It seems we like to laugh at the same posts:cool:
  5. aspro_gti

I was in Kindergarten when this guy joined.
  6. aspro_gti

I'm calling it what they're calling it.
  7. aspro_gti

Ohio has the most lacking driver mod I've ever seen. Everytime I drive through the big Cs (Columbus, Cincinnati, Cleveland) I have the most near accidents ever because people never check their mirrors or use indicators. I got passed by a CRV on the shoulder going 90 once. Bizarre humans over there.
  8. aspro_gti

The Holy Mezger CSB: Drove 570 miles today. My neck is fused, and my back probably hurts worse than you old guys' backs. Ate hibachi with Mr.981 and Mrs.981. Cool and nice people. 370 miles tomorrow and about 550 on Friday. KMS
  9. aspro_gti

Also, turns out its gonna be pissing rain my whole trip. It's gonna follow me through VA, TN, FL, and all the way back.
  10. aspro_gti

CSB: Supposed to leave for FL tmrw Broke my hood release lever earlier (bruh) Having some joint pains this evening (mega bruh)
  11. aspro_gti

I've heard good things about Sugarloaf (apparently they have the best glades). If I do go to a ski mtn to see the totality, I'll go right to the peak and sit around for the partial phases and the totality. If you do jump on a pass, get the Ikon, it's much better than the epic for the east coast...
  12. aspro_gti

Didn't know u were chill like that. I've got Ikon Passes, and totality goes over Sugarbush and Loon as well as a few others. Lets go see it (unless you're bad at skiing/snowboarding)
  13. aspro_gti

Carpet for if you fumble the child when playing the "let's see how close they can get to the ceiling without touching it" game Lloydrule :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ;) ;) :ROFLMAO: ;) 🥸
  14. aspro_gti

Installed upgraded lpfp today. Car without back seats nor cargo rips. Need to lose a few lbs myself.
  15. aspro_gti

Took out back seats to set up for lpfp upgrade Organized skis on racks in garage Put up the old ones for sale on FB Ordered some new wall paint Studied up on how to use premierepro Now going out to celebrate a homie's birthday (bro stalks the forums but has no acct)