GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GTIfan99

CSB3: BREAKING STORY - Insurance Broker CryFaps With Money Gained From People Who Despise Him

Yeah, I was looking at mk8 R's. I'd have to buy a used anniversary edition and there aren't any near me. I was looking for a used 40th GTI in DSG, but I didn't want Jay to make fun of me, so 380 it is.
  2. GTIfan99

CSB3: BREAKING STORY - Insurance Broker CryFaps With Money Gained From People Who Despise Him

Matt started the infection and it's spreading. I'm trying to get Tim's 18 x 8 autocross wheels.
  3. GTIfan99

Procrastination pays off again. The shift knob I bought for the mk7.5 installed day 1 in the mk8.
  4. GTIfan99

Mk8 feels roomier inside. I think they made the dash thinner.
  5. GTIfan99

Hey, I didn't buy the IC, I got it for free, so not installing for 6 months was..... probably even worse.
  6. GTIfan99

I'm skipping this year, I live an hour from Amelia. My wife hurt her knee and can't walk around all day. Be sure to check out Radwood too. And Fernandina had so nice restaurants downtown.
  7. GTIfan99

She has one in her Outback. That's not my problem. 🤷‍♂️
  8. GTIfan99

They didn't have any. I don't think any are still available. All the cars in the area and at port have sunroofs. On the bright side, the mk8 clutch is a little heavier than the mk7.5's and more consistent take up point.
  9. GTIfan99

Wife gave the thumbs up to get an R, I decided on the GTI. I hate VW sunroofs that much.
  10. GTIfan99

My billetworks shift knob going on tomorrow. Let the bad financial decisions begin.
  11. GTIfan99

Serious. There was a white GTI and white Outback in the garage this morning. My car needed a bumper, hers was never the model she wanted, it's all we could find during the pandemic. Matt can vouch that's my garage.
  12. GTIfan99

It feels almost as strong as my stg 1 mk7.5. Ok, who does switchable tunes? I can't see myself swapping out the DCC suspension or messing with the brakes again, but I'd love to be able to run stock map for autocross and stg 1 for track days. I know not technically scca legal, but Matt won't...
  13. GTIfan99

I did two things. Wife got a new Outback XT and I got....
  14. GTIfan99

380 allows me to go 18 x 8 in GS. 😘
  15. GTIfan99

Picking up a 24 Outback Onyx XT for wife today. Trying to resist a GTI 380 S. It's gray and pretty though. And I haven't bought a car in 5 years. That's like 100 years in dog car buying years. Help me, help me.