GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Infotainment Hardware and Software Updates

It has not worked unfortunately. After 3 days already errors on lane assist, front assist and traffic sign control. Lane assist stopped working during the ride and had to be manually activated again after arriving.
  2. R

Last week my car has been at the dealer again for the whole week. When returning the car they said that the software of the car control unit was not updating OTA anymore, and they have now updated this manually. After updating this, the infotainment software 1941 was re-installed. I hope this is...
  3. R

In the meantime my MK8 eHybrid is back from the garage again after the software reboot / lost settings issue. They said they have done a software update again, but were not very specific about what has changed even after me pressing for some clarity. In the settings menu nothing is different...
  4. R

Hi all, I'm owning a 2021 MK8 e-Hybrid since October last year. After 4 months of trouble with the infotainment system I'm still having weekly resets or loss of settings in the infotainment unit. Late December my unit was replaced after an OTA update completely crashed the system and I could...