GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 1ashchuckton

THE Formula One Thread

So Checo finally helps the team. :LOL:
  2. 1ashchuckton

CSB3: Aint No Speed Limit Cause There Aint No Cops

I understand on some cars even with the nannies turned off they still lurk in the background waiting to kill your fun. Not sure about your car.
  3. 1ashchuckton

Sounds like that damned nanny thought she was keeping you safe. Bet she was freaking out. Time to kill her.... ;)
  4. 1ashchuckton

THE Formula One Thread

There is rain in the area this morning. Could make for an interesting race. Bring on the rain!
  5. 1ashchuckton

That is sad. There is a reason a physical exam required to hold a racing licence. Many moons ago I was racing in an SCCA regional at Nelson Ledges and a guy in front of me pulls off track for some unknown reason. A couple of laps later I pass his car and they have him on the ground doing chest...
  6. 1ashchuckton

I'm with you brother. Those hard life lessons are ingrained and not forgotten...
  7. 1ashchuckton

Yes I paypal $3 to you. ;) I will look into having that done. Thanks Jay.
  8. 1ashchuckton

Track day> On track it isn't the fastest car. I've seen guys out there in screaming fast cars that can't get out of their own way. I've seen absolute pieces of crap being driver so well it is amazing to see the speed achieved. o_O The older I get the faster I was....
  9. 1ashchuckton

Sure not a fan of all the nannies on the new cars. If my 2013 didn't have that damned stability nanny it would be perfect.
  10. 1ashchuckton

Here is the proper fix for all unwanted lights. Bulb out or TPMS yep....
  11. 1ashchuckton

Photos from the past...

An old one from the vintage races at Mid-Ohio twenty one years ago.. Taken with my very first DSLR a Fuji FinePixS1Pro, aka Frankencamera....
  12. 1ashchuckton

Every time he looked in the mirror he saw the killer....
  13. 1ashchuckton

Science.... It's only the earth that's flat.... :p
  14. 1ashchuckton

Photos from the past...

Another old one...
  15. 1ashchuckton

I've always liked MINIs. I had my 2006 MINI Cooper S for nine years. Only sold it when my knee turned to gravel and couldn't push the clutch without much pain. My plan was to buy another MINI, but this time with an automagic transmission. Looked at one and even test drove it. Drove fine, but I...
  16. 1ashchuckton

THE Formula One Thread

Here is an interesting video that helps explain things a bit. <iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share"...
  17. 1ashchuckton

THE Formula One Thread

Great race for sure. I almost didn't watch it, sure glad Congrats to Sainz on a well driven race. I sure do feel bad for Russell, I hope they fine Alonso and give him a few penalty points on his license. What a chicken shirt move. Edit.... Alonso receives a 20 second penalty for his brake check...
  18. 1ashchuckton

I have had good luck with Discount Tire over the years. It seems the last couple of times I have been there the quality of service has really gone down. The tire busters who were once knowledgeable and careful workers have been replaced by a crew who don't seem to give a damn or know what they...
  19. 1ashchuckton

Some dolt will buy that car for what the dealer is asking or close to it. The dealer has time on their side, they will wait for the big fish. I bought my car used. Yep CPO, but no mods, if it had any I'd have walked. I saved 6K buying used instead of new. Made perfect sense to me.
  20. 1ashchuckton

THE Formula One Thread

Another yawner of a race. Oilli Bearman was the bright spot. Today's Indy Car race was much better....