GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. sterkrazzy

CSB3: Forum Knowitall Wrong About Metal Endlinks - Forum Demands $3 PayPal Reparations

They fricken suck. I hate them and still need to disable mine. The new lotus has them for it's LIDAR.
  2. sterkrazzy

CSB3: Forum Knowitall Wrong About Metal Endlinks - Forum Demands $3 PayPal Reparations

It's not seeming like it's gonna be anything major, but it all depends on the rapid intensification. The forecasts aren't good at predicting that and it is possible. If the forecasts are right it'll only be a cat 1. Ian that hit us a couple years ago was only supposed to be a 3 and it ended up a...
  3. sterkrazzy

He's gonna be on the next episode of andrew tates podcast so they can show off how alpha he is.
  4. sterkrazzy

I got the google mesh like 5ish years ago. It should be pretty easy. If you can set up a router it's just that with a couple extra steps.
  5. sterkrazzy

She did alright. It might've stressed her out a bit, but we did a 2 mile run and then played in the yard for 20 minutes so she was already tired and panting before the fireworks started. Hard to tell if any of that was stress or not. She mostly just paced around the house a lot. No shaking or...
  6. sterkrazzy

People were already setting off fireworks last night, so I got a glimpse of how my dog reacts. She's gonna haaaate it. At the start of it I'm gonna try giving her a treat after every explosion and see how that goes.
  7. sterkrazzy

It's just me and 1 salesman in the office today, so I went and grabbed some Jasons Deli for us on his dime.
  8. sterkrazzy

Ever since Rices pool post my Facebook has decided every other post should be about above ground pools.
  9. sterkrazzy

If they actually heard my volume levels and saw how empty my neighborhood is they'd feel just like the old guy yelling at clouds.
  10. sterkrazzy

You should hear the people driving down the canal in their boat with their 8 speaker set up with a sub and amp and the volume levels they play their county music in. You hear them going by for 5+ minutes.
  11. sterkrazzy

Sorry, you'll have to speak up. I can't hear you over the sound of my music.
  12. sterkrazzy

I say speakers, but they're phone speakers. How loud do you think it is? lol