GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. dtfd

CSB3: Forum Knowitall Wrong About Metal Endlinks - Forum Demands $3 PayPal Reparations

Coke deals are a lot nicer than movies make them seem.
  2. dtfd

CSB3: Forum Knowitall Wrong About Metal Endlinks - Forum Demands $3 PayPal Reparations

@Nineeightyone That M12 ratchet is on sale again at HD for $160. https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M12-FUEL-12-Volt-Lithium-Ion-Brushless-Cordless-High-Speed-3-8-in-Ratchet-w-CP-High-Output-2-5-Ah-Battery-Pack-2567-20-48-11-2425/324615732
  3. dtfd

THE Formula One Thread

It was a great race, I'm happy to see Lewis get P1 again, especially after how emotional he got over it. He also deserved it, after all the team wanted to put inters on him at the same time as Leclerc did his and Hamilton said no. I'm real mad at McLaren's strategists. I made the right calls...
  4. dtfd

An American holiday, celebrated with Mexican characters, all from a box made in China. ....I'd say that's pretty on the nose.
  5. dtfd

I think he specifically wants a brownie
  6. dtfd

Also what kind of mesh networking are they doing. I figure if I'm buying a home kit with 2 satellites it should be fairly straightforward, I can't see a situation where I'll be adding more points to this setup.
  7. dtfd

I'm "small company IT guy" level. You know those companies that don't have the money for a real IT guy but they got that one guy who does a non-IT job but isnt an idiot so that guy is competent only to a degree therfore he does all the IT things but you'll still need real IT for real IT things...
  8. dtfd

Okay internet nerds, I need help. My modem&router and ubiquiti access point set up is seriously on its last legs. I'm closing on my new house on the 11th and I'm just going to replace the whole damn setup before we move in. The internet cable runs into the basement of the new house, the house...
  9. dtfd

I just ordered myself a M12 ratchet since Home Depot had it on sale for $150 last week with battery. https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M12-FUEL-12-Volt-Lithium-Ion-Brushless-Cordless-High-Speed-3-8-in-Ratchet-w-CP-High-Output-2-5-Ah-Battery-Pack-2567-20-48-11-2425/324615732 I don't...
  10. dtfd

Stand up at 1015? Slacker. We have standup at 8:05 Central because we're locked in.
  11. dtfd

It's like 3am in Hawaii at the time you posted that. They're really burning that midnight oil to try scamming.
  12. dtfd

I know what you were doing in Akihabara......
  13. dtfd

But he is right about them being the worst. I remember when I was living on Oahu we went to Lanikai Beach one day because that one is pretty free from tourists/people who don't know about it. The only people on the beach was my s/o, me, and a couple that was maybe 30 meters on the other side...
  14. dtfd

Love the single pedal design. You don't need a gas pedal if the engine is always at WOT.
  15. dtfd

Maybe the difference in our jobs. I'm constantly comparing data A to data B which is supposed to be the same set of data but from two sources and then trying to figure out why aren't they tying back, or putting together a deck on one screen and have all the data files open on another. For me...
  16. dtfd

bro you work off one screen? Fucking how?