GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. snobrdrdan

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

E017DC26-247D-4F72-B3F6-8D8DDA6CB034 by snobrdrdan, on Flickr
  2. snobrdrdan

Corona comedy hour! C'mon folks...time for a laugh!

76FB5EB0-2357-4610-B1A4-3DCC734CC8C3 by snobrdrdan, on Flickr
  3. snobrdrdan

4A5CDC6B-234B-4246-854D-66881F3E5051 by snobrdrdan, on Flickr
  4. snobrdrdan

Ye Olde Smoker Thread

Wow... Shoe leather though, huh? Wouldn't have guessed that
  5. snobrdrdan

Ye Olde Smoker Thread

Nope...never had Pastrami either. I *MIGHT* have tried corned beef, but not in my adult life. Having served it before (on St. Patty's Day) when I cooked in a restaurant isn't that more "wet", when served with cabbage anyways, compared to this smoked brisket? The brisket kinda looks like rib...
  6. snobrdrdan

Ye Olde Smoker Thread

I've never had brisket, but that looks pretty damn good
  7. snobrdrdan

The bored at home / COVID19 / Working from home thread

Bwahaha I remember that RadioShack car! I think my neighbor had that one & I lusted over it Another neighbor down the street had a "cool" Nikko car IIRC...can't remember which one Oh the good ol' days of jumping them off ramps, lol
  8. snobrdrdan

Do Tyco R/C cars count? :ROFLMAO: That's what I had, geez, like 30 years ago now
  9. snobrdrdan

Loaded question..What does your screen name mean?

Same here...AND I'm still using my original AOL email :eek:
  10. snobrdrdan

Movie and TV Recommendations

Good movie The SRT Charger was cool in that too, lol
  11. snobrdrdan

Loaded question..What does your screen name mean?

"snowboarder" & "Dan" (my name) = snobrdrdan Back in 1997 I was learning to snowboard and thought that'd be a cool (AOL/AIM) screen name for the ladies 🤦‍♂️ .....I've stuck with it and used it on many forums now
  12. snobrdrdan

^^^Well I meant, for dubbing, the background noise(s) seemed pretty accurate. It wasn't perfect, but I'm not a subtitle kind of guy (maybe only seen 2 subtitled movies, ever) and found it acceptable. I didn't know it could be watched in German either, btw. But yeah...I thought it was wrapping...
  13. snobrdrdan

You sirs both deserve this: Just binge watched that this weekend and it was a little slow in the beginning but got going later on in Season 1 & REAL good in Season 2 (IMO) and the cliffhanger at the end was crazy. They said Season 3, which is coming, will be the last. VERY good/interesting...
  14. snobrdrdan

Saw this for sale yesterday: BD0789BB-7A13-4574-9CE4-FB6AED3B075B by snobrdrdan, on Flickr
  15. snobrdrdan

I thought, for radiology, we made our money on the ER films and that we lost/didn't make any money on the inpatient (routine) films. But again, I don't know the financial state here N95's don't exist here. They "banned" them a few years back in our hospital and went to a powered portable air...
  16. snobrdrdan

Westworld on HBO

Yeah I have no clue where it's going, but definitely waaay left field from where this show started in Season 1
  17. snobrdrdan

Same here...maybe 350 beds max (?) I didn't/don't know they were losing money though, but I work in X-ray in the E.R.....so it's kind of essential as they're ordering (mostly portable) Chest X-rays on anyone with the symptoms to rule it out & the influx of patients is definitely keeping us...
  18. snobrdrdan

He peaced out on Monday:
  19. snobrdrdan

Hospitals are still in business. Although scary, due to the shortage of supplies, there's job security in a way (for me) Well...until I get sick from this shit :eek: They did that in Michigan too, earlier this week, and it hasn't stopped anyone from going out or trying to continue "normal"...
  20. snobrdrdan

Westworld on HBO

Come on now....with coronavirus, everyone's gotta be watching TV