GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MonkeyMD

What was your first car?

92 Mazda B2600 manual. Was actually a hand me down. Loved that thing, before they started rebadging Ford Rangers. Manual, rwd, bright red (now hate red on cars, but man that thing would shine when polished). Was a blast to drift anytime it rained or on dirt roads. Love the look of those...
  2. MonkeyMD

What was your first car?

Nice. Always liked the coupe vs the hb. Maybe it was the cool looking highway patrol cars here in tx.
  3. MonkeyMD

Movie and TV Recommendations

I think the 1st 2 seasons are the best. Maybe it's the novelty of the situation and characters. That being said, still really enjoyed seasons 3 and 4, but it's just more of the same. Season 4 is pretty sad though. Won't say anymore
  4. MonkeyMD

Thanks for the Bosch recommendation. Really enjoying it. Didn't expect 1 crime to be an entire season. That being said, every time I watch, I can't help but remember this skit from John Mulaney http://www.cc.com/video-clips/ql07e8/comedy-central-presents-favorite--law---order--characters
  5. MonkeyMD

Loaded question..What does your screen name mean?

Am I the crack cocaine guy or the doctor? Either way, not hairy enough. Lol.
  6. MonkeyMD

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

You mean a brown paper bag
  7. MonkeyMD

Ye Olde Smoker Thread

I grill a lot, but Never smoked anything and have never made ribs. So today seasoned some ribs and smoked them with some Mesquite for 9 hours. Flavor was great, but gotta work on temperature to break down more of the collagen. Was just going off of grill gauge and keeping it between 200-225...
  8. MonkeyMD

Loaded question..What does your screen name mean?

Ha! That's the Life cereal commercial. Mikey likes it.
  9. MonkeyMD

STAY AT HOME

Yes. Judge said that she could get off, by apologizing and admitting she was being selfish. Her response: “Feeding my kids is not selfish,” she told Moyé. “If you think the law is more important than kids getting fed, then please go ahead with your decision, but I am not going to shut the salon.”
  10. MonkeyMD

Corona comedy hour! C'mon folks...time for a laugh!

That was the reference...Yes. of course I was joking
  11. MonkeyMD

Corona comedy hour! C'mon folks...time for a laugh!

Ha! So true. I was in grocery store checkout line and I tend to salivate a lot (especially when I hear a bell 😂) and started choking on it and coughing like crazy. It turned into half cough / half laugh when I saw everyone creeping away or looking at me like that. 😂
  12. MonkeyMD

Ye Olde Smoker Thread

NEVER? Coming from Texas, that's like some saying they've never tried water. 😂
  13. MonkeyMD

Seen a couple of episodes. Really couldn't watch it and that's hard to say about any car show. Just too much drama. Can't handle that. Do we have to make a pity/ sob / emotional story out of everything. I'll just watch 1320 videos on YouTube for racing fix.
  14. MonkeyMD

The bored at home / COVID19 / Working from home thread

I subconsciously kept going to wipe my screen 😂
  15. MonkeyMD

Newbie Question About Replies...

That makes sense now. I got it to work, but was going a round about way of doing it.
  16. MonkeyMD

Newbie Question About Replies...

You could just like their post. Or you can multiquote. I would walk you through it, but seems I am doing it wrong. I have to click quote, then reply for each post. Liked your post so you can see what that looks like