GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. sterkrazzy

What do you miss from your previous car?

The spare tire.
  2. sterkrazzy

PC Building

Yea, that's the problem I'm having. I've read the same or I would have pulled the trigger on the AOC already. I actually did order it once and then cancelled the order within about 5 minutes. I have an IPS now, so even though it's only 1080p and 60hz I don't have any issues with ghosting. I...
  3. sterkrazzy

PC Building

Just gaming, but it's not like I do a ton of gaming throughout the year. It goes in spurts, so I don't play any games for a while, and then I find a game to dump a hundred or a few hundred hours into. I'll be playing Cyberpunk later this year, but there isn't really anything else major on the...
  4. sterkrazzy

PC Building

I think it's really just IPS vs VA. I have an IPS monitor now that I like, it's a LG 29" ultrawide, but its 1080p, 60hz. Both the monitors I'm looking at are 3440x1440, curved, 144hz, 1ms. LG is IPS and AOC is VA. I've heard of minor ghosting complaints with the AOC, and IPS is supposed to be...
  5. sterkrazzy

PC Building

Gonna drive myself crazy looking at monitors. I think I've got it narrowed down between the LG 34GN850-B or the AOC CU34G2X. They're pretty far apart on price, so it's like the absolute best 34" ultrawide you can get vs the best budget 34" ultrawide on the market. I really want the LG, but...
  6. sterkrazzy

What was your first car?

2001 Hyundai Tiburon, because I was a dumb kid that was excited to get my first car and didn't know any better. I barely even shopped around and pretty much picked a car on the lot at the first place we went to. I got rid of it soon after I submerged the intake in a puddle and flooded the interior.
  7. sterkrazzy

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

First time I ever saw one of those on the streets it was driving in front of me. It was just like that image. I was staring at it and it was like holy shit, what is that thing? It looks so cool! Then I saw the front end on the internet and it was like :sick:
  8. sterkrazzy

The bored at home / COVID19 / Working from home thread

That's generally not how it works though. For the most part Florida is filled with people from other areas. Ask most people in FL where they were from and it's not going to be FL.
  9. sterkrazzy

It's crazy how many phone calls we're getting from people in Miami. Stay the fuck in Miami. Stop coming to SWFL.
  10. sterkrazzy

Corona comedy hour! C'mon folks...time for a laugh!

I hope everybody's mothers day corona was delicious.
  11. sterkrazzy

STAY AT HOME

Early numbers were saying like 1.2-2.2 million deaths in America this year if we didn't do any social distancing, it was the worst case scenario. The UK was predicting 500k british deaths before the end of the year. Both of those predictions were before we started any social distancing or stay...
  12. sterkrazzy

STAY AT HOME

I find it hilarious how people are so against contact tracing. As if where you've been is some kind of secret. I googled my mechanic yesterday and right there it says it's been 2 years since my last visit. You can expand that even farther and view your timeline. I can go back as far as 2015 and...
  13. sterkrazzy

STAY AT HOME

It's been driving me crazy that everybody is saying the predictions were wrong. The predictions were PREVENTED.
  14. sterkrazzy

STAY AT HOME

Their angle was that breathing in your own germs will make you sick, so it's doing yourself more harm than good.
  15. sterkrazzy

STAY AT HOME

She was talking about masks making the situation worse and she was surprised that they shut down beaches because "the beach has microbes that heal you"...come on...
  16. sterkrazzy

STAY AT HOME

That bitch is nuts. Enjoy your covid on the beach.
  17. sterkrazzy

STAY AT HOME

FL didn't have stay at home. They called ours "safer at home" and other than big events being cancelled and restaurants being limited to 25% capacity we're pretty much open again. There were a few counties they didn't open up as those areas are a lot worse. In my area traffic is back to normal...
  18. sterkrazzy

He was really buggin out. It was more intense in person. I was half expecting him to jump out of the car and just start punching shit. Also speaking of intense people. A couple weeks ago I watched a guy drive through the canal in our backyard on his boat. The entire time he was yelling and...
  19. sterkrazzy

I was watching this dude in my rear view today...
  20. sterkrazzy

I had one sometime in high school. Little nitro car that went maybe about 60 mph. Seems like something little broke on it every time and I always had a hell of a time getting it started. It was fun as hell when it worked though. I'd build little ramps and it was amazing how well that thing would...