GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. jay745

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... math + statistics = memes

I just did a carbon cleaning for some mk6 kid that reminded me of tweak from South Park. Had me and my partner cracking up all night....time for a beer, where's the memes????
  2. jay745

We can disagree and that's fine. One of us is wrong and we both think it's the other person - Life is funny in the way that everyone lives in their own version of the truth (including me), however facts are facts and opinions are opinions.. We aren't discussing opinions though. I liked the...
  3. jay745

You're missing the point entirely. There were forces at play back then that allowed you to do so by keeping cost to income ratios reasonable, those have gone out the window nowadays making it very difficult for people to do the same. That's the definition of being subsidized. Because like him...
  4. jay745

And what was the cost of startup compared to average salary back then? Was the ratio anywhere near what it is today? No. Would you be able to do the same today with the same startup cost ratio that you invested? To quote your boy zrick... It's simple math dude.
  5. jay745

You tried dude. Lots of people have their head buried in the sand and you can't tell them otherwise. My parents are exactly the same, It's beyond frustrating to the point I don't even try. I just laugh.
  6. jay745

Music Tastes. Share yours!

I could listen to Aesop Rock all day
  7. jay745

I just can't help but laugh at the "I dID iT aLl mUHseLF" people. Can't facepalm hard enough. Fast forward to 2020 and it's much much more exaggerated.
  8. jay745

Providing government funded college has been proven by many countries to advance society as a whole. You solve so many problems by doing that, at the same time advancing your country as a whole. But boomers look at is as a handout which is why our country is so far behind and still dealing with...
  9. jay745

lol this thread taking it's 67th turn...
  10. jay745

Music Tastes. Share yours!

This was sick, haven't heard of these guys before but will definitely be checking out more, the style is right up my alley
  11. jay745

I have 17 more memes to post before automatic trans gets abolished nationwide
  12. jay745

Mask debates are the new dsg vs manual debate Change my mind Everyone on the other side is ghey
  13. jay745

I'm sure as long as they say they aren't sick it's fine, that's the logic right?
  14. jay745

Aug 2020 Car and Driver Mk8GTI

Did we determine what turbo setup is coming from teh factory on these yet?
  15. jay745

wait a second.....that's not a url
  16. jay745

Taken straight from my FB feed, I cannot confirm 100% that they are talking about zrick but the math doesn't lie