GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Mustang interiors are no good

I disagree, I think after 6.5 years the GTI interior still feels upscale. Granted, my cupholders are covered in pink glitter (thanks to my 5year old)
  2. B

New Supra Engine Sound

Amen, sounds pretty similar to the Mk4
  3. B

New Supra Engine Sound

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a24443721/2020-toyota-supra-photos-info/ Too bad I can't go back in time like 5 years and buy a shit ton of Bit Coin...
  4. B

Weekend Car thoughts

That what my coworker was telling me. The reality is I won't be getting anything :( No money, no time and a 3rd kid on the way. To further drill in the pain is that my wife told I couldn't get a Manual for my next car either, that I wouldn't enjoy it :cry: I could get a manual $1,000 beater...
  5. B

2018 VW ATLAS

Are you looking to Buy or Lease? What about kids? I know the Atlas has a feature where the 2nd row seat tilts forward, even with a car seat for easy access to the 3rd row. My issue was that for the money, I was able to lease a MDX for the same payment...
  6. B

Toyota Supra 2018/19

I think the sucker will crest 400hp. Mustang/Camaro's are both pushing near 450hp. Its' also going to have an electric motor to boot.
  7. B

Toyota Supra 2018/19

The MK4 Supra was like 40K new. 25 years ago.....
  8. B

Toyota Supra 2018/19

Considering its essentially going to be a clone of the BMW Z5 I would venture to say around 50K is going to be the starting price. Probably loaded up close to 70k
  9. B

Weekend Car thoughts

Rx-7 Turbo II. Totally forgot, that would be a sweet car, but finding one that didn't need a new motor or electrical gremlins.... This caught my eye the other day... https://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/d/classic-car/6494369665.html
  10. B

Weekend Car thoughts

Nah, not my style. I actually hate driving in SUV's, the high center of gravity makes me uncomfortable driving.
  11. B

Weekend Car thoughts

Agreed, I was actually eyeing a 330ci in CT, body looks in solid shape and lots of maintenance done, only asking 5K. I think if I went the route of B5 S4 I would have to save up $$ and buy one with a solid body and then rebuild the motor/turbos.
  12. B

Weekend Car thoughts

S2000 are nice, not much of a convertible person tho, and a decent example is going to be 10-15K
  13. B

Weekend Car thoughts

Been toying with the idea for pretty much ever, but at some point I plan on getting a weekend car. Pro's/Con's for below, other suggestions/fantasy options? I'd like to keep the budget to less than 7k, although a solid running S4 is probably not going to fit into that realm. E46 330...
  14. B

Popular Mechanics: Why the Average New-Car Dealership Hates Selling to Enthusiasts

Good article, nice to see intelligent journalism still exists. As someone who is actively shopping for a 3 row family SUV I can say its spot on. To be fair though, you can do the majority of the negotiating online hence saving you and them the time of Face to Face bullshitting. I also think...
  15. B

Birthday surprise (2008 VW Golf)

I'm guessing Miami wasn't hit too hard during hurricane Irma, but def double check any used car you might by for flood damage.
  16. B

Tesla 3

From what I've read, if you properly charge the battery (i.e. 85% max and only 100% for road trips) and don't fully drain it, they should theoretically last 300-400K.
  17. B

Tesla 3

They won't, not enough space.
  18. B

Tesla 3

I agree on waiting 100%. Always better to let someone else play guinea pig. I'm hoping that by keeping the 3 barebones it should help avoid too many pitfalls. Of course the VW ID concept looks pretty promising too...
  19. B

Passat GT

http://www.vw.com/builder/tab/trim/model/passat/ The V6 starts at 30k. I know it won't have AWD but with trim etc thats still going to be a 3-4k premium. Throw in Taxes, fees etc and you get 40...
  20. B

Tesla 3

y?