GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WindowLickers United - Wearing A Mask Makes You Sick - Wearing A Condom Gets You Pregnant

Let's get some examples of libertarian countries. I'd love to see what we'd have to look forward to.
  2. G

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WindowLickers United - Wearing A Mask Makes You Sick - Wearing A Condom Gets You Pregnant

Besides most libertarians being GOP lite, libertarianism doesn't actually work as a matter of policy economically. There's never been a libertarian country, because human nature will never allow it. And it isn't just Rand. Every mainstream libertarian congressman has caucused with the GOP.
  3. G

"Libertarians" are aligned with the GOP. Sorry, that's the reality. You align with what you want libertarians to be. Big difference.
  4. G

I read your comment as you don't have an answer, because there's really no appreciable differences between the third parties to the left or right.
  5. G

What policies do you think a third party will bring to the table?
  6. G

Not just asinine, it's divisive and inflammatory, which was the entire point. They really are trying to start a second civil war.
  7. G

AGAIN, the excess death rate shows a significant increase in the number of deaths this year.
  8. G

We've already covered that. Trump's FDA gave emergency approvals to tests that weren't proven. It's almost like it was intentional.
  9. G

I've got news for you, elderly use the health care system 5 times the rate of those below 65 and account for a majority of medical error deaths. So by your logic, their deaths don't matter because they were close to death anyway, right?
  10. G

He isn't my patient. If you want bedside manner, go see your therapist.
  11. G

So 200,000 dead of covid 19 is such a low percentage, it isn't worth worrying about, BUT 200,000 dead from medical errors is somehow shifting the country's death rate? You are too much. So much for that math prowess of yours.
  12. G

I was talking to you. You're obviously a conservative. And we're talking about pharmaceutical companies. Is it hard for you follow conversations due to your age or is it a stall tactic?
  13. G

If you agree, then why do you keep voting to deregulate and protect them? Just doesn't make sense.
  14. G

You think medical errors are responsible for the drop in life expectancy? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  15. G

If you believe Noah, and most biblical figures pre-noah lived 300 to 1000 years, as the Bible says, then why are you saying our life expectancy is higher than it used to be? And life expectancy is decreasing in the US. You don't even believe the nonsense you spew.
  16. G

Who would bother to do the oval in street cars? Come on man.
  17. G

So you don't believe in the Bible? We live much shorter lives than some big name biblical figures.
  18. G

People that understand the mechanics of how the virus is spread aren't the ones wearing masks outdoors in a park 50 ft away from anyone or the ones refusing to wear a mask in stores. And the difference between those 2 groups is, the people in the park aren't harming anyone else.
  19. G

Sure, I ran a 2:23 completely stock on A/S's. I'll be your Huckleberry.