GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. staying_tuned

2021 Ford Bronco

Ahh gotcha, yeah I bet the threshold between ok and totally sucks is pretty small.
  2. staying_tuned

2021 Ford Bronco

Perhaps an eye of the beholder thing. I wanted one pretty badly after selling my last JKU Rubi. Test drove 2 but examples in good condition are pricey. I'm 5'11 / 190lbs and didn't feel cramped or vision limited. Ended up with a nearly new CPO 4Runner for the price of a 20k mile 6 y/o FJ. No...
  3. staying_tuned

2021 Ford Bronco

Ah the FJ, also a beautiful and capable truck. ; )
  4. staying_tuned

2021 Ford Bronco

Many of the RAM series trucks (tradesman packaged equipped specifically) offer vinyl seats with vinyl coated floors and despite conceptually thinking vinyl would be a hot sticky mess, they are actually quite fantastic. The seats breath while being impervious to most liquids but best of all they...
  5. staying_tuned

2021 Ford Bronco

I don't know. I've had 1 YJ, 2 TJs and 1 JKU. Maybe I needed to own an 5th Jeep to be a purist but having owned and loved four, there is still zero chance I'd buy another Jeep over the Bronco.
  6. staying_tuned

Yeah man I can hang onto one for you to grab whenever!

Yeah man I can hang onto one for you to grab whenever!
  7. staying_tuned

3 row SUV for the family + towing

sorry man, tried to delete it after seeing that you opted for something, and although it confirmed deletion it posted anyhow hah. Sweet truck!!