GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Discount Tire gives $1 million to campaign against marijuana legalization

I'm not going to debate that it's ridiculous. The Cathy family is entitled to their beliefs and it's not like they stuff religion down your throat when you go to one of their restaurants. And they're rich and you're not.
  2. J

I see it as admirable. The fact that they are willing to forgo millions of dollars for their convictions is definitely admirable. Fantasy to you but not others.
  3. J

Sure is working for Chick-fil-A. I'm sure all the people who work there are happy getting Sundays off whether it has anything to do with their religious beliefs. But I admire the Cathy family for leaving hundreds of million of dollars on the table by sticking to their religious beliefs.
  4. J

If you own a business you can do what you want.
  5. J

Chick-fil-A is closed on Sundays because of the originator, Truett Cathy's religious belief.
  6. J

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WindowLickers United - Wearing A Mask Makes You Sick - Wearing A Condom Gets You Pregnant

I have not read the article. I am not going to read the article. It's an incredible waste of research money. But I can see the headlines. "English speaking countries have been silenced". "Speaking English while not wearing a mask is prohibited".
  7. J

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WindowLickers United - Wearing A Mask Makes You Sick - Wearing A Condom Gets You Pregnant

Who said they didn't believe in cylinder head resurfacing and valve jobs?
  8. J

Your post followed Zrick 's. And I didn't say anything about deregulating the pharmaceutical industry. I'm more of a centrist by the way. That's one of the reasons why I am registered as an independent voter. Why is it that you end most posts with some type of insult? The original post of mine...
  9. J

Who are you speaking to? Deregulate and protect who?
  10. J

I know that you won't believe or agree with this but I have always in my mind been open minded and fair. Having said that I don't agree that medical errors are responsible for a decrease in life expectancy. Sure if there were zero medical errors life expectancy would be slightly higher but...
  11. J

I should have said just one more way that I can beat you besides drag racing.
  12. J

I was just pointing out a way that I could beat you that wasn't drag racing.
  13. J

Daytona has different courses. When I said Daytona I was talking about the oval track. The one Nascar runs on. I admit that you could beat me on a road course with lots of turns and short straights because I don't have experience with that. But on the oval even though you could take the turns at...
  14. J

How would I agree but I have to admit that when I'm making pharmacy deliveries when I go to a facility I have to wear a mask. If my next delivery is also a facility I just pull the mask down to my chin until I get there and then pull it up. And feel really stupid also. Fortunately I don't have...
  15. J

Vape Pen Explodes

Welcome to the forum. Do you realize that the last post in that thread was 3 1/2 years ago?