GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

Door Mirrors

No they are manual only. I doubt that you will be able to activate them at a later date because as as far as I know, they do not have any motors.
  2. T

Mk8 eco comfort sport mode select

I think that that the Golf Mk 7.5 had a program that you could scroll through to select Eco, Comfort, Sport and Individual engine setting. This is not on the new Golf 8 as the button is missing on the collection of controls below the multi function screen which has Assist, Clima and Parking. The...
  3. T

Button on the End of the Indicator Arm

Found out that if you press this button, the Lane Assist and Cruise Control are displayed on the electronic dash. You can scroll between them by using the up and down button on the steering wheel. You can also disable or enable the 2 assist systems by pressing the OK control button on the...
  4. T

Started work in a VW dealer as a mechanic. After 12 years went to work for the Volkswagen head...

Started work in a VW dealer as a mechanic. After 12 years went to work for the Volkswagen head office in Milton Keynes. Started in customer service, then Technical Training, Next was 14 years in Marketing as Audi 80, Polo. Corrado, Passat and Sharan Product Manager. Retired in 2004 duets ill...
  5. T

Hi. I am a new member to the forum. I have spent all my working life working for the Volkswagen...

Hi. I am a new member to the forum. I have spent all my working life working for the Volkswagen Group.
  6. T

Software Issues affecting SOS emergency calling

Yes, my Style is having the same problems with the warning lights.