GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

VW Infringes on TaTa Patent

I would bet that is precisely what they did. Manufacturer’s love to tear competitor’s cars down for benchmarking
  2. D

VW Infringes on TaTa Patent

Stealing abutton design? It says its something to do with off-road ABS/ECS programming. not that i care either way just don't know where you got this was about the design of VW's buttons.
  3. D

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Forum United Once Again After Everyone Agrees They'd Pork Lady Gaga - Zrick Self Bans

I'm disappointed in y'all. Not only did nobody get the Daily Show reference, but nobody has even reacted to it. I strongly suggest viewing the above video. Some of my favorite content on the internet.
  4. D

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Forum United Once Again After Everyone Agrees They'd Pork Lady Gaga - Zrick Self Bans

Your pizza is an above-ground marinara swimming pool for RATS! Im not sure if i should throw some crispy onions on top and eat it like a casserole, or climb inside it like a taun-taun to fend off the ungodly cold
  5. D

You know how they say there's no such thing as bad pizza or bad sex? Well your pizza is like fucking sandpaper
  6. D

Agreed haha. "God-given." God created guns? So people can kill each other with them? and said in the 10 commandments "Thou shalt not be deprived of thine god-given right to bear life-ending arms, for the sake of protection against an overreaching government of musket-carrying Brits"