GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Thumper

Hello fellow whiskey drinkers

Yeah, should have said Red wines, that's pretty much all I drink other than an occasional Chardonnay. I like my wine like I like my beer/ale.........impossible to see through. LOL Garnacha is more of a Rose' technically right? When I say wine I stick to Merlot, Cab's, and Petite Verdot...
  2. Thumper

Well, they are different from like wine where you NEED to let it sit in the bottle for years, depending on the quality. If you're buying it at the grocery store just drink it. Wine still retains tannin's in the bottle and that's probably a lot of the reason, plus a different type of alcohol...
  3. Thumper

Official Golf Recipe Thread - Thumper Shows His Log. New Sport - Bacon Weaving.

Never skimp on meat quality, especially bacon. That is from a local smokehouse but they ship. https://www.smokehouse.com/ I used to make the 30 minute drive once a month to stock up and they have what I call an "oops bucket" where they sell 'mistakes' at discount prices. I once got an 8lb...
  4. Thumper

I started with Laphoaig 1/4 Cask, loved it. Tried their Triple Wood and was not disappointed but have not tried their Lore. Then I tried a 10year Ardbeg and need to sample some more of theirs. This last weekend was out at a pub we hadn't been to before and they had a nice selection. I had a...
  5. Thumper

I'm not saying I ever killed anyone with one, but I did make one once with 4lbs of bacon for the weave (basically 4 squares overlaped to make a BIG square), layer of cheese (Triple cheddar) and bacon just like this one, then layer of spicy italian sausage, then a layer of ham, then a layer of...
  6. Thumper

Allright, here we go. Usually make bigger ones for parties and large gatherings, usually making them with about 3-4lbs of bacon each so they are twice as wide and twice as long. But this is a small log just for me. lol Wife is not a fan of sausage so this is all mine. This thing has been...
  7. Thumper

I know you're looking (likely) for Irish Whiskey, but FYI this'll do if you're in CO around the Denver area. One of the main things I miss after moving. https://www.madrabbitdistillery.net/ I've been concentrating on Scotch (Islay region mostly) mostly for a while, interested to see what...
  8. Thumper

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

LOL Welcome to the club man, meeting are every Thursday in the rec center.
  9. Thumper

I will try to see about making one this weekend and post it up. ;)
  10. Thumper

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

My new years' resolution was to stop getting worked up and pulled into arguments on internet forums. :D I love having discussions, but when it devolves into an argument where feelings are used instead of facts, I'm checking out from now on. I'm doing pretty well so far. Here here. when you...
  11. Thumper

Yeah, stay out of the SCAMdemic thread, no matter what side you're on everyone is insane. Make yourself a batch of Lady Phur's balls and remember a simpler time. I've got a log recipe I need to post but feeling inadequate because I don't have such nice pictures as Lady Phur.
  12. Thumper

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

Or say........the ATF just randomly making up rules without even any laws to back them up. We don't need bad laws when we ignore the nondelegation doctrine. Obama didn't take all our guns because they CAN'T take our guns until they get a few more pieces in place. He moved his fair share of...
  13. Thumper

You guys know about this?

Linux is a free, open source and extremely stable OS that is a great alternative to Windows. Mint is a specific version built on Linux, there are dozens upon dozens of versions of Linux but I usually recommend Mint for the most "Windows-like" experience and menus, except it doesn't crash or hog...
  14. Thumper

VW Infringes on TaTa Patent

It does say it is about the technology itself, not design. It's interesting because there are no real details given. Several manufacture's offer these "terrain response" systems where you can set it to sand, or snow, or whatever else. So what exactly is being infringed by only VW that is not...
  15. Thumper

You guys know about this?

Um........................seriously? You need to load Linux (Mint is a good distro for non-technical folk) on that thing. Seriously, touching the internet with that is like visiting a $5 whore on half price Wed, bareback.......after giving yourself papercuts on the ol chap.
  16. Thumper

I never knew Chef was Swedish............
  17. Thumper

Implementation of Data Caps for Home Internet

This is super obvious to gamers if they pay attention. I can (and often do) sit there and watch a game update download on Xbox at 87 mbps, then jump to 178mbps, then drop to 112mbps. Then I download an update on Steam that rips down at 300mbps. It's the same principle that people have failed...
  18. Thumper

Looks good, and great idea!! Here's mine. 1. Take out SmartPhone 2. Open Wendy's app 3. Select Combo #8 4. Make it a triple 5. Go pick up :ROFLMAO: Seriously, I love cooking but rarely if ever have time for it anymore. When I was working from home I would cook all the time.
  19. Thumper

"New Posts" not working

Yup, New Posts is working! Latest activity shows threads from all the forums, mostly MK7 stuff as most active. New posts contains it to just MK6 for me as that's where I log in