GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. tdream1

Runaway Concrete Saw Blade

Saw it on the news today. Crazy! The blade went 2 feet deep!
  2. tdream1

Any NAS gurus here (Network Attached Storage)

Buy your own router and put the FIOS into bridged mode.
  3. tdream1

What's a good spot to vacation in Florida?

Sent you a PM.
  4. tdream1

Vanity Plate Translations

Yes, Led Zeppelin. 😎
  5. tdream1

Vanity Plate Translations

My vanity plate just showed up today.
  6. tdream1

Your previous rides......Share it !!

I've had it 7.5 years and only put about 20k miles on it in that time. It's getting older, so every time it goes in for something that has worn out, costs me lots of $$$ that I'm done spending. Last time it left us stranded on the highway in the 90+ degree August heat due to a coolant line that...
  7. tdream1

Your previous rides......Share it !!

1982 Nissan Stanza hatch 1984 Camaro Z-28 1985 Subaru XT Coupe Turbo 1987 Mazda RX-7 1991 Eagle Talon TSi 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T 1998 Acura Integra GS-R 1998 Ford Explorer XLT 2004 Subaru WRX 2007 Mazdspeed3 2003 Porsche 996 Carrera 4 Cabriolet - currently up for sale at my shop Sticking...
  8. tdream1

Greatest Face Palm Stories of All Time

All the smoke from my Z-28 actually poured out the exhaust. It was just so much and so thick, it would look like smoke was coming from every orifice of the car. :eek:
  9. tdream1

Greatest Face Palm Stories of All Time

I had an '84 Z-28 H.O. as well between the ages of 17 and 22. My buddy and I had the 'brilliant' idea to hook up a manual choke cable to the secondaries of the 4 barrel carb. We mounted the choke pull right under the e-brake handle. This enabled me to open all 4 barrels up at the same time...
  10. tdream1

Movie and TV Recommendations

I just can't wait until they release the last 7 episodes.
  11. tdream1

It's way worth it! We just finished it the other night. So good!
  12. tdream1

Just watched Ghostbusters Afterlife and the missus and I really enjoyed it.
  13. tdream1

Car Salespeople Jargon

$500 Sandwich is my favorite! 😆
  14. tdream1

2021 Porsche 911 Turbo S Stinger GTR

An automotive piece of art.
  15. tdream1

2014 Porsche Cayenne S

Just be prepared to pay the ‘Porsche tax’ on anything that will need fixing or replacing. I‘ve owned a 2003 996 C4 cabriolet for over 6 years and NOTHING comes cheap when parts wear out.
  16. tdream1

I have a a higher end 4K blu ray player and when playing true 4K content, it's unbeatable. I stream 90% of my content from a 4K AppleTV and true 4K stuff looks great, but content on a blu ray will always surpass anything streaming. Many of the 4K TVs are smart TVs and have built in apps like...
  17. tdream1

Dash cam idiots

Fuck. That was awful!
  18. tdream1

Tattoo’s

Absolutely, the one and the only, legendary, Led Zeppelin. I think I was so happy to get it, I felt little to no pain. It was just more of a scratchy feeling for both my tattoos. I know there are certain parts of the body that are more sensitive, especially near bone. The the forearms are a...
  19. tdream1

Tattoo’s

Love it! Here's my Zeppelin one.