GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

cool iPhone screen protector.

You put LaminX on your license plate lights?
  2. G

Fallen Dubber in Iowa

Ah damn, sad to hear.
  3. G

What song is in your head, RIGHT NOW

Vampire Weekend - The Kids Don't Stand a Chance
  4. G

Window crack

Damn.
  5. G

Window crack

Is that you in the avatar?
  6. G

2003 Audi RS6 with 70k on the clock

If there was a brand new tranny in it do you think it'd still be a sketchy thing?
  7. G

My main concern would be the reliability of something like that. Do you guys think it would hold up? Or would I be spending thousands every year in maintenance?
  8. G

Yeah the RS6 is a twin turbo V8, and I personally think they look amazing.
  9. G

He's asking 24.5, but I wouldn't bite for over 22k.
  10. G

Prices range from 21-30k from what I'm seeing. The one in question is this one...
  11. G

My GTI is not my daily. I've had it since July 2010, and I have just over 11k on it, so I don't really drive it much. I just want to see some opinions. What do you guys think about getting a 2003 Audi RS6 with 70k on the clock. It has a brand new tranny in it, put in at a RS certified Audi...
  12. G

I'm questioning my sanity LOL

Dude, the trick is to not say you're spending it on the GTI. "Honey, I'd like to have a smaller, more intimate wedding with close friends and family" sounds much better than "honey, I think we should cut down on the wedding so I can spend money on my fancy car." Gotta phrase that shit bro.
  13. G

Kony 2012

ttt
  14. G

girlfriend is turning 21 soon. Need help planning!

How about you take your friends, her friends, and her out to the bars. Everyone pitches in for drinks, and she's having a fun and safe birthday. There's no reason at all to spend the kind of coin you're talking about. Just go out and have fun. I know lots of girls that would be pretty...
  15. G

How old is everyone

24 here, and I'll be 25 in a little under a month. This is my second VW, the other was a '99 Jetta Wolfsburg, which I still have.
  16. G

That's insane. Post pics and I might change my mind.
  17. G

Am I seriously going to be the first to say don't spend a grand on your girlfriend's birthday? What the hell? Use that on your car man.
  18. G

They are talking smack about the MK6?!!!1

New A3 will be shown at the new car show in March.. until then there isn't a ton of info, just a couple pics of the interior, and some concepts from last year.
  19. G

RIP

I don't get the Kevin Costner thing :(
  20. G

Free VW Ringtone

Really? You could just download the first one. For sure that one is a mp3. I'm sure the others are the same, with the iPhone one being maybe some apple format.