GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. omgturbo!

Plac Predictions –Will there be a second coming/reckoning?

sooo i'm just rejoining the forum after being gone all summer. this is what i have to say about plac, meeting him in person multiple times and discussing a few things here on the public forum and in private pm's. he's smart. very capable with custom work and aftermarket installs. seems to have...
  2. omgturbo!

off topi c ehh? im drunk

Different kind of intoxicated tonight!! :D Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
  3. omgturbo!

Unusual ticket in my GTI

tickets/fines for everything. EVERY FUCKING THING
  4. omgturbo!

Unusual ticket in my GTI

i know that when i screened all my employees, misdemeanors showed. couple drunk in publics, not much else stood out. it would make a funny story in an interview (should you get that far :lol:)
  5. omgturbo!

Unusual ticket in my GTI

these seats clean up very well :thumbsup: i got busy in the front seat a few times (fucking two door, takes too much time to climb into the back). never got caught tho haha. bummer OP. i wouldnt recommend fighting it, just pay the fine and keep an envelope with cash for a hotel next time.
  6. omgturbo!

off topi c ehh? im drunk

I am do waste how can I Verne type this. I liver autocorrect Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
  7. omgturbo!

off topi c ehh? im drunk

Fersher!! Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
  8. omgturbo!

off topi c ehh? im drunk

Fuckin drunk yeaaaaaaaaaaa Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
  9. omgturbo!

Avoiding the forum...spending too much money

Lol I took a month off the forum bc I was spending too much. Came back and spent all the money I saved :/ Good luck! Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
  10. omgturbo!

thats gonna leave some scratches....

http://piccsy.com/2012/03/amazing-skills/ what a bitch :p
  11. omgturbo!

Would you marry a girl with this intelligence?

Hahaha I wish I would have logged on earlier and seen this!! I saw that video this morning around the same time lol Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
  12. omgturbo!

Would you marry a girl with this intelligence?

Someone's a redditor.... Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
  13. omgturbo!

IPAD3

one of my distributors gave me a free multi-thousand dollar product to sell just so i could buy the new ipad, so i could show my customers their ipad/phone interface. life's good right now lol
  14. omgturbo!

off topi c ehh? im drunk

Lololol I meant to. Buuuuuuut somehow alcohol found its way into my bloodstream a few days later. Idk how. Weird :p Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
  15. omgturbo!

off topi c ehh? im drunk

Yes hahaha just went to the gun range and now chillin with a few beers Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
  16. omgturbo!

How many giants drive GTI's?

haha seriously 6'4 and 185. lean build, long legs. good call on the flat bottom steering wheel!
  17. omgturbo!

What do you guys do when..

I own a business with fifteen trucks. Lol sorry I know that's a dick way to brag, but if I were you I'd call a friend or rent one for 20 bucks or so. Or you could go buy a beater truck for a grand (or less) and keep it in the side yard. That's what my friends neighbor has. Sent from my iPhone...
  18. omgturbo!

Yaris World... Hilarity ensues!

How about this thread dies out or gets locked. No need for this immature bullshit. This is how forums get bad names. I come here instead of vortex bc vortex is full of name calling and unnecessary crap. I want this forum to be a useful source of info, not a place to flex my Internet muscles...
  19. omgturbo!

I share 100% medics thoughts towards the situation. Dbest is an internet thug, I remember plac saying he blocks people. Im considering doing that. Meanwhile, I will laugh at the yaris, just like how vette and mustang owners laugh at us. Perspective. Props to them, I said it earlier, I...
  20. omgturbo!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: