GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GTI Jake

Ye Olde Smoker Thread

Didn’t take a picture before going to work on it, but the 21 hours / no wrap getting it to 205F was well worth it. Bone slid right out clean and the fat in the bowl to the right is all that didn’t render down
  2. GTI Jake

Ye Olde Smoker Thread

For my future notes, 7:20pm start time. 8.5lbs Butt, fat cap up, no wrap. Goal cook temp 180F for 18~22hrs.
  3. GTI Jake

DIY House Mods

No off topic too off topic right? So I’ll start here, but chime in with your questions or just show off what you’re working on. I have a tile backsplash project coming up, and this is my first time so I’m looking for advice. Mostly on finding a reputable supplier & brands (ie, not Lowes or...
  4. GTI Jake

Got scammed and just venting here

No, but I actually look every single time since then. Sometimes I’ll even grab the edge and see if I can pull the top cover off now.
  5. GTI Jake

Got scammed and just venting here

I got real life scammed. Someone put a CC skimmer on a reader in our local QT (gas station for those who don’t live in the southeast). Within 24 hours they stole $300 by purchasing $100 at a time from a local Target in person, which I’m assuming was them buying gift cards. I got my money...
  6. GTI Jake

Ye Olde Smoker Thread

9# brisket I starter 6pm last night is off the smoker & resting as of 11:30am. Held off on wrapping it till the very end, used butcher paper from 180~205*. I can’t wait to see the end result.
  7. GTI Jake

Ye Olde Smoker Thread

I haven’t done jerky yet, but want to
  8. GTI Jake

Ye Olde Smoker Thread

Leaving notes here for myself so I have less guesswork next time. 8# Boston butt @ 200F (no wrap or drip pan). Start time 7:45am Reached stall around 2pm, fresh water & chips around 3pm. Bumped the heat up to 300ish F and would like to stabilize near 275F to power through the stall (and eat...