GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. rx4brdm

Anybody here go wheelin'?

Went out with a couple of friends to local state park that is all off-road. Instantly hooked on it, my friend has a 2014 Wrangler that he is already beating the hell out of and I got to ride in his friends pickup in the hardest part at that park. Now pictures and videos don't look all that...
  2. rx4brdm

Chevy SS

I test drove a 2014 Chevy SS yesterday. It is hard to ignore millions of recalls from one manufacturer, but it wasn't hard to look past all that. Pros: The interior is in a class I never thought GM would reach in anything but a Caddy. Handling was very good, I know, don't compare a FWD to a...
  3. rx4brdm

Treatment for a flea covered dog.

Don't really care for harsh chemicals. Plus I seem to break out in a rash when I touch the stuff. I have tried 4-5 of them now, even the hypo-allergenic ones. They all seem to bug the hell outta me. I have seen it online and it was suggested by a few people, but thought I'd get a few more...
  4. rx4brdm

Bad things about owning a house.

The water heater has been leaking a bit... It got worse, my garage floor is covered in crappy CA water. The moronic people that put in the water heater put regular drywall on the structure underneath it. In my nice warm garage mold/mildew whatever it is growing like mad on the soaked drywall...
  5. rx4brdm

I'm so mean.

Is it wrong of me to wish that the kids down the street get some road rash from a spill on their mini-road bike? They've had it for like 2 weeks now and it has been non-stop. I get home and it's going and it seems almost constant. We had a light rain today, the roads are a bit slippery... :evil:
  6. rx4brdm

What's the world coming to?

http://jalopnik.com/5907665/this-man-is-in-a-coma-because-he-complimented-another-mans-wheels