GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. penance

Malaysian airliner goes down over Ukraine

TINFOIL HATS! GET YOUR TINFOIL HATS HERE! Ditto on RAZR's comment though - look how people react to Black Friday sales... "you can't handle the truth"
  2. penance

Apr ecu tune for mk7 out!

I'm interested in seeing those numbers too! All in all, good the 7 is better... who wants to buy a new car that is basically the same as it's cheaper 1-7 year old-er brother. I'd still wait until 1-2 yrs into a 7 tho if I was to buy; fixes and revisions galore will occur I'm sure. As is the...
  3. penance

Apr ecu tune for mk7 out!

At least MK6 got it's V3.1 K04 "pity" tune to fix issues... that never happened for the MK5'ers
  4. penance

Rebecca Black has nothing on this!

ha! is the Panda Bear the Chinese Pedobear? i would feel failure in life if I credited myself as being the one who wrote the vocals for this or any RBlack song. also I feel like that video should have ended with her on the toilet... since that's how the rest of most peoples day goes, after...
  5. penance

Watch Dogs

I got so annoyed chasing the purple car, that I threw IED's on one side of a semi truck and parked it right in front of the dealership escape window. Queued the scene and blew the crap out of that car in mid-air. I've done similar a few times now to avoid having to drive some missions.
  6. penance

Watch Dogs

Am I the only one that thinks that the driving mechanics in Watch Dogs is horrible compared to GTA. My controller sensitivity is default 50%, and trying to maneuver is about as fluid driving drunk.
  7. penance

Watch Dogs

It's just the games you picked :P I watch someone play 30 mins of Watch Dogs.. and I found myself skipping through the video. lol. I feel like what you do in that game is going to get VERY repetitive and boring fast... which is exactly why they delayed it 6 months. But I still don't think...
  8. penance

2010 Scirocco in North America

Didn't say it was a justified price.... For anything with a VW badge. Just compared to what HPA charges for the other versions, $200k makes sense. Lol Sent from my iPad using Crapatalk
  9. penance

2010 Scirocco in North America

Seeing as it was a one off, twin turbo, awd build... I can see the price. HPA offers a more conservative build that goes $150k http://www.hpamotorsports.com/scirocco.html Sent using Crapatalk
  10. penance

BMW M4 Coupe Concept Pics Leaked

They really don't venture outside the box on that models design do they.. looks nice but, eh.
  11. penance

Movies Chat Thread

If you want a good psychological thriller, watch an indie film called "Pontypool". I found it on a search through Netflix a year or so ago... didn't know a damn thing about it (never heard of it), and honestly that's probably the best way to watch it. Only movie that actually gave me chills...
  12. penance

People Are Disgusting!

7 pages on the topic of farts :lol: