Search results

1. Shini

BYE FELICIA!

Because greener pastures Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk
  2. Shini

Goodbye Golfmk6.com

Couldn't have said it better myself Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk
  3. Shini

POLE - Would you tongue punch her fart box?

No. Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk
  4. Shini

POLE - Haz you had the anal sex, mang?

Yes. Yes I have Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk
  5. Shini

Anyone: Should I order this vanity plate?

I say, yes. Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk
  6. Shini

POLE - Age when you first bumped uglies mang?

God damn from this point on I'm living my life vicariously through mexicanwaldo Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk
  7. Shini

OT #26 : Trapped in a glass case of emotion

Not even same feeling! Wut? BJ with a condom on? Ew Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk
  8. Shini

Nonono. Its get sucked off and then buy a KIA. Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk
  9. Shini

POLE - Measles and vaccinations - read thread for pole.

Haha best response to a troll post being fed. Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk
  10. Shini

The official library of NEEK.

I thought he'd never get another gti since his dick gets harder reving v8's and we all want him at his best Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk
  11. Shini

Refiancé Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk
  12. Shini

Soylent? Anyone here try this?

Touche Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk
  13. Shini

Oh so its my fault if I don't leash my dog and it bites someone?? Its my fault too if my kid gets someone else sick?? What is this communist China? Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk
  14. Shini

Being a short guy myself in terms of height and length I'll never poke fun of that to anyone. I also live in Texas so I'm legally obligated to like you since you're republican. Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk
  15. Shini

Bruh, it can be as low as 3.30 Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk
  16. Shini

God damnit KY I'm trying to be super serious about this super serious issue but every time I read your posts I just giggle like a school girl and it breaks the mood of the thread for me Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk
  17. Shini

Good finally I'll be able to play with some boobs while the wife is at work Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk
  18. Shini

I mean...it takes awhile to get it, supposedly they just ramped up production 4 fold though so maybe it won't now :iono: Even if you don't intend on eating just it as your source of food it works great as a meal replacement. You can make it as you use it so you don't waste any. Me and the wife...
  19. Shini

Yeah that's cool. I just can't remember the last time I've stuck to strict portion sizes for meals when made at home to make sure I don't eat more than 4 Oz's of chicken, etc. In theory I suppose you could have cheaper meals but at what cost? Bargain buying meat and measuring everything you...
  20. Shini

POLE - Age when you first bumped uglies mang?

I wanna watch Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk