GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Shini

Soylent? Anyone here try this?

Finally got a shipment in and I'm sort of liking it. Totes shot in the dark but anyone else use this on the reg? Curious to see what effects it had on you.
  2. Shini

Smartphone Thread

So we pseudo had one before with that HTC thread we had goin for a hot minute before I fell off the deep end, but I'm back, I want my area to shoot the chit about smartphones with my other OT'ers that like too as well. To start things off I will say that while pooping at work, I dropped my...
  3. Shini

In case you missed it...

Steam summer sale is here :D get dem deals!
  4. Shini

Dealership stories?

We all hate 'em, we all have to deal with them right? Whats your craziest thing that's happend to you at the stealership? I'd start out with one myself but I've never had anything crazy happen. Maybe waiting a long time once...and then a guy said my Trans Am had an "Oil Anomaly" which just...
  5. Shini

Anyone know rental law really well? Need help

Moved out of our apartment complex not too long ago and into a friends duplex. We were on month to month with the apartment complex, they said they require 60 day notice before moving, we tried to do that, and nothing we found that was good (aka not another apartment complex) would hold...
  6. Shini

Allergy sufferer's, question!

I've exxxxxxxxxxxxxtremely allergic to dust and grass (basically the outside world right?) and I've been holding off on going to the doc and doing the allergy shots because where I work it's like pulling teeth to get our FMLA to approve it (I'd have to take off early atleast 1 day a week...
  7. Shini

German Shepherd Owners

Just recently put a deposit down to snag me a German Shepherd Pup, was wondering if anyone else on the forum also had any full blood GSD's aswell and wanted to share any tips/tricks about them, training, raising, etc etc... Story of how and why I got my GSD: Welp, about 8 1/2 months ago, I...
  8. Shini

Should I get a front end job? (Photo is inside)

*Im the car in the picture. Okay so I have been wanting a front end job for a while now. Im thinking I could use more of a bridge and tip, maybe slim down the grille as well (as in wideness/intake area). Basically I want a westernized muscle car esque style front end for lack of better...
  9. Shini

Skyfall? (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

Who all has seen it? Thoughts?
  10. Shini

PC Gamers?

Hellooooooo? Am I alone here? WoW? MW3? CS? Steam Games in general? HoN? Anyone? :(
  11. Shini

Pants that match the GTI!

Not exactly but I had to have them because they're close! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2