GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. BoostedVW11

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

F1 e race 3pm cst on f1 2019 on their youtube channel, twitch, fb etc Nascar E race 12:30 cst today on Iracing on fox sports
  2. BoostedVW11

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Oh heck yeah, im totally going to be watching, good post is good I also play race sims on ps4 if anyone wants to race, we dont have to do mics and get all weird with eachother ....fine with no convos
  3. BoostedVW11

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Sort of figured this would happen yeah^ , oh well This^
  4. BoostedVW11

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

yeaaaah, sooooo......
  5. BoostedVW11

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

F1 2018 or 2019? We'll see whos faster. :sneaky:(y)
  6. BoostedVW11

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

They should drastically lower the price on F1 TV for fans , at least you can watch all the old races then
  7. BoostedVW11

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Yes i understand the decision as well... Heres an idea.... F1 drivers should do Iracing events and stream them. Id watch lol. Most likely yes
  8. BoostedVW11

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Yep^ waste of time and Lots of money for sure agreed
  9. BoostedVW11

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Seeing multiple sources that Australian Grand Prix is canceled
  10. BoostedVW11

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

send those details over again for joining
  11. BoostedVW11

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Season is really getting stirred up with the coronavirus. China canceled, bahrain no fans.... That car looks menacing , love the little flag on the front end . 10/10
  12. BoostedVW11

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

im excited for the helmet designs Ricciardos helmet was probably the most interesting ?
  13. BoostedVW11

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Loved that opening scene lol
  14. BoostedVW11

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Mmmh that red is nice. Candy red ftw. Something about a red ferrari with its yellow emblem and brakes always gets me A race without a crowd? , so basically nascar. See above Yep lol i felt the same way, wait till you see who daily drives a honda civic type r
  15. BoostedVW11

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

F1 gear and everything around it is ridiculous money. My ferrari hat was almost $50. crazy sneaky marlboro is sneaky The current ferrari car looks alright...but anyone else notice they didnt even get ferrari red correct?
  16. BoostedVW11

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

oh wow. sucks ferrari removed mission winnow from all its hats/clothing. they look so dang bland now. really wanted leclerc hat I always felt like FIA favored mercedes , but im newer to F1 (last few years) hundreds of thousands of people fly from all over the world to catch an f1 race yeah...
  17. BoostedVW11

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Starting Episode 6 today Good points were good^ Leclerc and Vettel need to cut the crap this season and give some more space imo... i used to be a Vettel fan but now he just seems bitter that Ferraris "number 2" driver is better than he is. Had no idea Rich Energy never created their energy...