GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

The Official Gun Thread

Just finished paper work for my Del-ton. Now I wait for its release from gun jail Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
  2. C

The Official Gun Thread

It doesn't seem like the anti-gunners will ever realize that criminals don't care about signs that say "you can't bring your gun in here - or else...!" Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
  3. C

The Official Gun Thread

Thinking about ditching my G22 for a for G19 sometime down the road heh Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
  4. C

The Official Gun Thread

Damn I was so excited I didn't even notice the date ? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
  5. C

The Official Gun Thread

HORY SHET GUYS https://www.facebook.com/armoryoutpostguns/posts/1620040704941882 Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
  6. C

The Official Gun Thread

Stupid ass commie-fornia and it's crippling gun laws! ? Also, ban the ATF Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
  7. C

The Official Gun Thread

I'll have to pick up a surefire sometime in the future along with an eotech 512 for my new toy ? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
  8. C

The Official Gun Thread

Really been wanting a rifle for a while and have 2 choices. Order a Tavor (the one i really really want) or for pretty much the same price range, pick up a Sig 556xi and a XD9 (wouldn't be settling for these 2 cuz I want these as well)
  9. C

The Official Gun Thread

Damn...all the shops I've visited were selling them for 2K
  10. C

The Official Gun Thread

Ah so jelly! LOL I've been saving up for a Tavor as well. How much did you pick it up for. 2000ish?
  11. C

The Next Car Swap

Yea, I would've assumed so.
  12. C

The Next Car Swap

I meant the WRX's CVT in particular. I'm sure the Forester's is similar if not the same, but maybe the WRX has different quirks or tuning?
  13. C

The Next Car Swap

Did you test drive one or did the reviews sway you away from it?
  14. C

The Next Car Swap

I'd say it's the combo of AWD and a manual.
  15. C

The Next Car Swap

It's all in your head plac
  16. C

The Official Gun Thread

How's it been running for you? I hear mixed things about them.
  17. C

The Next Car Swap

On par with the older modded Foresters ?
  18. C

The Official Gun Thread

Stupid Cali gun roster is stupid. It'll be a while but I'm still feenin for a Tavor and a Kriss Vector.