GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. zwalk

The Geo Prizm Chronicles....Part...3? Halp me diagnose :D

Hey all, I've come here for a variety of solutions for my girlfriends '96 Geo Prizm 1.6L. This blue unicorn has 150k miles and is more faded than cheech or chong, or the two of them combined. Just to make a note here, my lady bought this car as a shitbox DD intentionally, and doesn't plan on...
  2. zwalk

'97 Geo Prizm CEL

Hey all, posted here about the girlfriends car not log ago. Since the coolant issue her oil cap came off randomly, but other than that no issues. Today she dropped me off at work and texted me telling me she has a CEL. I haven't been able to get it to autozone or anything for a scan yet as I'm...
  3. zwalk

Oil for my girl's '97 Chevy/Geo Prizm

Hey guys I figured this is about as off topic as it gets since this isn't VW related, but my girlfriend has a '97 Prizm (basically a corolla, same motor and all) I was curious about what oil you guys would recommend she use. Manual says 5w30, but seeing as it is a 150k mile vehicle I have had...
  4. zwalk

5.0 Mustangs...

How do you guys feel about them? I may test drive one for funsies. I just went stage 1 and I'm enjoying the Mark 6, just thought a test drive might be fun. I heard they were less boaty than they used to be
  5. zwalk

Disappointment

Discuss.