GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Fingolfin

The Official Gun Thread

The one in the picture before your post looks like a grip pod so quite functional
  2. Fingolfin

The Official Gun Thread

Is that an SDN-6 on the rifle? Thinking of putting in for one, would like a good multicaliber can.
  3. Fingolfin

College Football

Go 'Cocks
  4. Fingolfin

The Official Gun Thread

Absolutely. To add to that, if you have a mouse gun for CCW you should shoot it like your life depends on it. I have seen some of the little guns run 100% when you are in a nice supported weaver stance or whatever shooting paper at the range, but would jam with a one handed or other less than...
  5. Fingolfin

The Official Gun Thread

I would probably go with the Shield or Glock, but Beretta, Kahr, and Sig offer some popular Micro 9s. I would go with whatever is the most reliable. To me in a gun like that all other considerations are secondary. That's why i prefer a J-frame.
  6. Fingolfin

The Official Gun Thread

Not currently but thinking of saving up for a Valor. How you like your DW?
  7. Fingolfin

Goodbye Golfmk6.com

8. Fingolfin

Why did everyone get banned?

:word:
  9. Fingolfin

The Official Gun Thread

Just be careful if you plan on storing firearms in a foam case as without countermeasures they can be rust lockers.
  10. Fingolfin

The Official Gun Thread

Maybe for airsoft Would like to know more about the trigger guard holster
  11. Fingolfin

The Official Gun Thread

:( Nice kit though
  12. Fingolfin

The Official Gun Thread

Yeah i knew you meant the Glock...bad joke. :p I understand the grip issue with Glocks though. My G19 feels great in the hand....until I hold a 1911 right after then it feels alien. I've thought about having it stippled by a custom shop.
  13. Fingolfin

The Official Gun Thread

Would love to have one but looks like they are going for $1500-2000 and will only go up. For now a '41 K98 will have to fill that role in my collection. :D
  14. Fingolfin

The Official Gun Thread

Mossberg 930 for low budget, Benelli something for higher end. For primary recommend a handgun. I have a HD style Rem. 870 but would not be my first choice or anything else that requires two hands to use.
  15. Fingolfin

The Official Gun Thread

Is this a picture of a few small items or do you actually carry all that "every day"?
  16. Fingolfin

The Official Gun Thread

If you want to know why 1911s are so popular, put a nice one in your hand if you haven't already. The ergonomics result in one of most naturally pointing pistols ever, if not the most. The sliding trigger results in a more natural movement of your finger versus a hinged trigger. The rounded and...
  17. Fingolfin

The Official Gun Thread

I have a 10/22, CZ 455 American, and Marlin 39A I take out sometimes. The 10/22 and CZ are a lot of fun with the suppressor. Fun way to plink and no need for hearing protection.
  18. Fingolfin

Anyone now the best Tune to get?

Wait for Neuspeed plug-in
  19. Fingolfin

The Official Gun Thread

^nice what kind of front sight block is that?
  20. Fingolfin

The Official Gun Thread

Just don't shoulder that AK or the black helicopters will come...