GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

Sorry for your loss but a little curious why you referred to your grandfather (actual bloodline) as dad's dad but his wife (marriage) as grandmother?
  2. L

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

I always keep a spare 1 in the glove compartment.
  3. L

Agreed, mine didn't swell up but hurt with every step this morning until hot shower.
  4. L

Get the 1275 engine with the straight cut gears box, it will be a thing of beauty.
  5. L

What about that Mini? Want to get rid of that to free up some space?
  6. L

-40 C here this morning :eek:🥶🥶 car barely started and I there was a rubber smell, something froze.
  7. L

19 mins from the original story to you telling her, her laughing her ass off, you getting the blowie and you posting this! I call BS.
  8. L

Didn't know he lives in the Middle east 🤨
  9. L

And you choose that itty bitty thing? :LOL:
  10. L

Regi Register the car in FL!! No emission test FTW
  11. L

One way to do it but it's a balancing act. If you can sell and purchase within the same time frame you can play with the closing dates. Usually closing is 30 days but if your buyer will work with you it can be moved where for eg you closing on both properties the same day and funds from old goes...
  12. L

That's like a cat that barks.......very light bark at that
  13. L

5 pot conversion?? Nice power and sound bump!! I really want to stick one in a MK1 or vr6. But do like a whole RS3 drivetrain so I get AWD. Would be awesome in that light shell.
  14. L

40's so like 20's in Fl I guess. eyesight already shit and injured my back getting out of a recliner over the summer. Greying from in my teens and balding from 20's Fuck I can't catch a break.
  15. L

Yea it is, my friends G37 would run out of brakes after about 5 to 6 laps. Good thing it has lots of run off space lol.
  16. L

Depends on what you want, I removed the kick down feature when in manual. I did because for example I feel the car pulls better from lets say 3.5 or 4K in the same gear. Before the TCU tune it would kick down and jump up to 5 or 6K, we all know the K03 has nothing up top.