GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. phant0m

What is this? LOL

He's likes that's it not too low so it doesn't scrub. He doesn't like scrubbing the car. Scrubadub should be his motto. And that's some fancy Bluetooth module that doubles as an ECU. APR is always so innovative ? Sent from my LG G4 via Verizon Wireless 4G LTE.
  2. phant0m

Anyone: Should I order this vanity plate?

Goober ain't for sale. Back off bitch! ;) Sent from my Samsung GALAXY S5 with Tapatalk
  3. phant0m

A big thank you!

Let me know how that goes [emoji14] Sent from my Samsung GALAXY S5 with Tapatalk
  4. phant0m

Haha. On a serious note, I was thinking about "EV1L GTI" Sent from my Samsung GALAXY S5 with Tapatalk
  5. phant0m

A big thank you!

My sincere apologies.
  6. phant0m

A big thank you!

Go back to writing that magazine. I want a copy. or 12.
  7. phant0m

A big thank you!

I can only do my big toe crossed over the next biggest toe. Do they have names? Other than big toe and pinky toe?
  8. phant0m

A big thank you!

[emoji106] Sent from my Samsung GALAXY S5 with Tapatalk
  9. phant0m

A big thank you!

What do you mean? O_o Sent from my Samsung GALAXY S5 with Tapatalk
  10. phant0m

TREVSMOM or TREVSSIS I'd take either one on my GTI. Wait wut :X Sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) Tablet using Tapatalk.
  11. phant0m

A big thank you!

Thank you all... Or maybe I shouldn't be thanking you, i'm not really sure yet. 1 hour and 47 minutes in to my 3 hour class tonight and I haven't paid attention to a single thing the professor said. But there are some great things here in OT. I've been lurking too much... So thank you...
  12. phant0m

POLE - Haz you had the anal sex, mang?

F*cKed by golfmk6. Wouldn't be the first person LOL Sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) Tablet using Tapatalk.
  13. phant0m

Yeah, really! Don't Knock it till you try it xP ...haha Sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) Tablet using Tapatalk.
  14. phant0m

In what world can anything in OT be considered "intellectual"? LMFAO Sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) Tablet using Tapatalk.
  15. phant0m

Oh, I did. Don't you worry [emoji28] [emoji6] Sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) Tablet using Tapatalk.
  16. phant0m

I appreciate the warm welcome.... thanks[emoji12] Sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) Tablet using Tapatalk.
  17. phant0m

I used to wonder why your post count was so high. But then this. This OT land. I have no words for you trevor. Tisk tisk tisk Sent from my Samsung GALAXY S5 with Tapatalk
  18. phant0m

Whats your occupation?

That'd be a nice mix to have, since a lot of EE/ME work goes hand in hand. I'm thinking of doing my Master's in Management Engineering, sort of like an MBA but tailored more towards the engineering fields
  19. phant0m

Whats your occupation?

I'll graduate in May with my "Bachelor's of Engineering in Electrical Engineering - Concentration in Microelectronics" wow that sounds obnoxious xD
  20. phant0m

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

I'm from Long Island too... Suffolk County! Sent from my Samsung GALAXY S5 with Tapatalk