GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Faceman

Anybody a video game junkie?

Head over to r/MK and take a look around. The amount of posts inquiring about which switch, lube, style of kb, etc...can be mind boggling. Before you know it, you have a dozen keyboards. For reference, I'm using a The Key Company 1800 with Kailh BOX Navy switches and 100g(140 bottom) springs...
  2. Faceman

Breath of the Wild? If so, you're crazy. I'm on my second play through, but this time on Master Mode and seeing how far I can get with only 6 hearts.
  3. Faceman

It's the best system if you have kids or enjoy playing all the Nintendo classics.
  4. Faceman

RC Cars (Remote Control)

Maybe this will be the year I pull the Frog, Monster Beetle and Top Cat out of the basement for the kids.
  5. Faceman

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

Accuracy is all over the place on this model. Fortunately, I have one of the good ones.
  6. Faceman

Finally have 100% in a few areas. What happens after I beat it? Can I still let my kids run around with a fully decked out Samus?
  7. Faceman

Agreed. Finally up to Experiment No. 57. Wish me luck.
  8. Faceman

On my first run and was tired. Picked it up a few hours later and didn't have a problem. I still have a Polaroid somewhere of me beating the original back around '86.
  9. Faceman

Corpius is annoying AF. Otherwise, great game.
  10. Faceman

The Battlefield Beta was okay. Buggy in the way that Betas usually are, but it ran smooth on my machine otherwise. Will pick up as a few friends are as well.
  11. Faceman

Ah, I remember typing in commands to play High Noon for Commodore 64.
  12. Faceman

New Ad Popup - Anyway around it?

I just realized I had this website Whitelisted, not anymore!
  13. Faceman

I can't change my browser or its options at work and this pop-up is preventing me from viewing new posts. Now I just click on my subscribed posts and move on.
  14. Faceman

All this will do will further lower the traffic here. Can we please get rid of this pop-up, @Gulfer ?
  15. Faceman

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

Too bad the KSB isn't semi-auto like the VR80 or Saiga.
  16. Faceman

"New Posts" not working

Now working fine on both my PCs(one on FF, other Chrome).
  17. Faceman

"Volkswagen to cease all motorsport operations"

I had a L67 powered Regal GS with 380lbs/ft to the tire under 3k RPMs. A 1.90 60' was a real feat for me, lol.
  18. Faceman

Discord?

It's huge in the mechanical keyboard world.
  19. Faceman

2022 BRZ

I knew it looked familiar.
  20. Faceman

Been playing Mario 35th Anniversary while waiting for the full release of the new Hyrule Warriors...