GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Tony48

Any cyclist on here

I've been getting into road biking but mostly I mountain bike. Took a few years off but finally getting back into it with a new bike.
  2. Tony48

Just bought a toy to compliment the GTI, NC Miata PRHT

I am 6'3" and can confirm...I have had this exact same experience at an autoshow haha. I would love to fit in a Miata but I don't see it happening without sacrifices I'm not willing to make. To OP: Amazing looking car, it should be a good compliment to the GTI and a lot of fun!
  3. Tony48

This forum is almost dead

I know, I know. Waiting until I have $2k to burn.
  4. Tony48

^Agreed 2011 GTI w/120k miles, purchased in 2015 w/54k miles. Contemplating going k04 since all supporting mods are done. Plan on driving the wheels off the car. Next car will be a second "fun" car that's RWD/AWD.
  5. Tony48

Makes sense. It's only use now is to make sure everyone can see you in your sweet mall crawler. Have you noticed I don't like Jeeps :iono:
  6. Tony48

I heard it's for people that don't like A/C but do like their interior getting soaked by rain.
  7. Tony48

No idea but better than people who I see with a foot on the dash. Or jeep bros with doors off and left foot out of the car. I couldn't do that even if I wanted to #6speedmasterrace
  8. Tony48

We turning this into the motorcycle chat, or what? Here's mine, nothing special but it's a fun bike and easy to work on (Suzuki SV650). IMG_20170416_164509 by Tony G, on Flickr
  9. Tony48

Ooh what kind of bike are you getting?
  10. Tony48

General Question About Shipping

I used to order 5L or oil and a filter w/free shipping all the time. I can't imagine they made much money off of that sale but it sure was convenient for me.
  11. Tony48

General Question About Shipping

I don't recall exactly when their shipping method/policy changed (a year or two ago?) but it's unfortunate. I used to have packages from them 2-3 days after ordering (Maryland). I still buy almost everything from them because their website is nice to use and they have most things that I want...
  12. Tony48

What method of payment does everyone use?

Obviously PayPal (NOT Friends & Family, as this offers zero protection) is a very popular way to do transactions online because of their buyer protection. I will add that there is also benefit to using a credit card when you pay via PayPal. I recently purchased something via this forum that...
  13. Tony48

Podcasts!

Nice, I also listen to Up First. I'll have to check out BrainStuff and TED talks. I've watched plenty of TED talks on youtube so I'm sure the podcasts will be good. Anyone know of any good car podcasts?
  14. Tony48

Podcasts!

Anyone here listen to podcasts? I spend a lot of time in the office/driving when I can listen to music or podcasts. The only automotive podcast I currently listen to is "The Smoking Tire" with Matt Farah. It's pretty hit or miss in terms of what I enjoy. I'd like to find a podcast more...
  15. Tony48

Westworld on HBO

Knowing what I do now it would practically be like watching the season for the first time
  16. Tony48

Westworld on HBO

I agree, wonderful summary by Darianbx3. When was it revealed that Delores killed Arnold? So much happened in this episode that I did not retain half of it haha. The idea that Arnold designed the maze to jump start consciousness and memories in the hosts makes sense. Ford said that Arnold...