GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Ticket Help

I thought it was serious advice :( This is a pretty serial article that lays it out pretty straight forward. http://www.dismissticket.com/HowitWorks.html
  2. B

Ticket Help

Next time, crack the window and tell the office you are a sovereign citizen/being and you do not aknowledge his illegal state and federal laws. It's gotten me off of 3 tickets so far. Brian
  3. B

Milo Yiannopoulos just came out as a pedophile

Had to look again, thought this was a lostk post..
  4. B

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

I used to enjoy reading Dub's ridiculousness. I'm pretty bored of the attacks anymore. Is there an ignore feature on this site?
  5. B

and with that Dub is back! Dub and lostk back, the village is whole again! Sanderzzz, you beat me to adding Juan Williams for FOX. He wasn't having a good night the other night. I need to find the Rachel Maddow footage, I hear she had a bit of a meltdown too.
  6. B

That's probably pretty similar to what a LOT of people thought of the other candidate... Atleast you have your weed though.
  7. B

I think you meant cOuntry...
  8. B

lol, nope. I've never heard that one...
  9. B

Wait, bully? Have you read the last 30something pages of this thread? Didn't dub make some comment about he couldn't wait to come here and rub the loss in everyone's face? I don't remember the exact words but that was probably a gentler recap of his statement. Oh, I saw that we had...
  10. B

I'm still trying to make out what his failed attempt at whatever that was with me was supposed to mean.
  11. B

What about the black panther movement guy wanting to kill all crackers and cracker babies outside of a philly voting spot with a billy club? Oh wait, nothing to see here, move on.
  12. B

I really don't think ANY bloodshed like you are laughing over would be entertaining. :/
  13. B

I really don't want to think of hilldog's snizz or Oprah's Minge ;/ Thanks for ruining a Monday even more! Brian
  14. B

Would eunuch dung beetles satisfy both sides? Again, I am sensitive to your group's needs as a whole.
  15. B

Maybe just a hole between the other restrooms to just shake it down the pant leg and in the drain? We are sensitive to your needs as a skigender.
  16. B

Will your group require seperate bathrooms?
  17. B

That Church fire is horrible and I totally hope they find the jerks that did it. Does almost seem like too easy a link to Trump though... The same people that incited riots at trump rallys and were PAID to make trump rallies look out of control could never do this I guess.
  18. B

I'm in Central Texas, know quite a few people of all types, I don't know anyone that openly hates gays. Back to the safe spaces and being right wingers. I thought that all started at liberal schools like the one Lina Dunham (EXTREME rightwinger, right?) came from where they are protesting...
  19. B

If you're so worried about Russia, you should look at her and her team's financial ties... Was it 20 million that Podesta moved through other companies and didn't report it when he should have under Obama?
  20. B

You're right.. I forgot that Trumpets bombed a democratic party building in North Carolina!