GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GolNat

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

Is silver not up charged? That grey is nice tho
  2. GolNat

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

No luggage rack on a hearse young Man!!
  3. GolNat

My dad was adopted and we have tried to get his records releases from PA but they are sealed apparently. Like WTF. My step mom was adopted in DE and she found her birth parents in a day or 2.
  4. GolNat

I mean I’m sure the idea of interview attire has shifted but I’ve seen people come in sweatpants 🤦‍♂️
  5. GolNat

Idk I dressed up for all my interviews. None of them office or super high paying.
  6. GolNat

Interview and no tie? Maybe I’m old school.
  7. GolNat

Got a bidet yesterday. A basic toilet seat type. Thought it would be weird. Not weird, feel fresh!!!
  8. GolNat

I work better under pressure… But I have days where it’s bad. Like mrmatt said depends why you are procrastinating.
  9. GolNat

If you ran it out to the point it shut off then you had to refill the fuel system again with fuel. I’d expect it to take a bit to get the fuel back to the fuel rail. Priming the pump would have helped. On some cars you cycle the key since that’s what primes the fuel pump but my GTI primes when...
  10. GolNat

I’m not entirely sure where the 2x4 comes into play when doing a coilover instal.
  11. GolNat

That sucks!! Why the landlord has no emergency plan in place to take care of that is beyond me.
  12. GolNat

Thicker then a snicker!! Looks delicious!!
  13. GolNat

Pizza is so subjective. One of Chicago’s downfalls was price but it looks so thick and big you could probably feed 8 people with it. NY large being almost $30 is ridiculous.
  14. GolNat

Yeah the newspaper was asking an engineer about it because people want answers on if the bridge has an issues. The guy said something along the lines a bridge needs two uprights to work if you remove one it is no longer a bridge.
  15. GolNat

Yes they were able to stop traffic but there were construction workers on the bridge.
  16. GolNat

Yeah I’m pretty sure when I got my boating license that was an emergency maneuver they taught you.
  17. GolNat

I guess ships don’t have double redundant systems