GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R7s

TT225

Hi all, as the title mentions, I now own a TT 225 alongside my MK6. It's at 175K and I was looking to get some input on things to consider or do with it. It's not perfect, the a/c doesn't seem to be working, shifting seems difficult, and some minor things here and there.
  2. R7s

The bored at home / COVID19 / Working from home thread

Difficult time for sure. I've had time to clean out my interior but really haven't driven as much as I have before. I think during these two months I've put 250-400 miles total, probably going to clean around the bay a little
  3. R7s

A3 Opinions

Oh I didn't know that! I definitely get where you're coming from on the TDI platform. I don't know much about the newer TDI engines, I'm more in the know about the 1.9 TDI and their great platforms, but the 4th generation bodies weren't the best especially surviving winter.
  4. R7s

A3 Opinions

That's great! I'm considering getting one and they seem like an ideal option. I'd like something for a winter daily, and this could be very well be a possible choice for me.
  5. R7s

A3 Opinions

Hey all, I'm throwing this in the off-topic section even though it relates to the 6th gen platform because it's in relation to Audi's A3 model. Has/does anyone own an A3 2.0t tfsi? I'm looking into them. I'm not fully aware with the actual A3's themselves. I guess i'm familiar with the engine...
  6. R7s

Profile pic is a pinterest post if anyone was curious!

Profile pic is a pinterest post if anyone was curious!