GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. anotero

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

Lots of dings in that waffle, but no penetrations. Should have gotten an ak.
  2. anotero

What's the non-9 ak in?
  3. anotero

Tacticooled for fun.
  4. anotero

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Found a good VP candidate for Biden. Looks ripe and ready to tackle any problem, from peeing to rolling out of bed (maybe) on her own.
  5. anotero

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

The jiu-jitsu master was not alone. What street fight against a twig of a man? Punch the dude a couple of times, drag him out at the next station, hand him over to cops. Tell about long term damage from getting choked out to the deceased. Oh, wait... Looool. You want a civil and logical...
  6. anotero

Lol. Watch this: Punch in the face to knock out: subject is knocked out. Still alive. Put in a chokehold that you can't control cause you are an idiot: subject is dead, you go to prison for manslaughter. I've seen my fair share of crazies on the NYC subway. If you think killing them is fine...
  7. anotero

Do you have a video of the crazy attacking other passengers? The deceased was a fucking twig -- knocking him out or pinning him against a car door until the nearest station was a nobrainer. Instead we get a choke-holding moron that will rightfully serve time choke a feeble crazy to death. A...
  8. anotero

If they teach idiots nothing but choke holds, then nothing, obviously. And the jiu-jitsu master title goes to...
  9. anotero

Lol. You are the one pressing on emotion here. It looks like some people should not pretend they know how to choke others without killing them.
  10. anotero

No, but i lived long enough in NYC and had taken the subway countless times to know the kind of mentally ill that hang around. But hey, we have a hero: first put a guy in a choke hold, then make him comfortable. "But i didn't mean to kill him, i wasn't going to harm him."