GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ogrisker

Garage Flooring?

Good point. Ill get some nice mats around where I put my workbench at. On the plus side, when I do break the floor, ill rip it all out!
  2. ogrisker

Garage Flooring?

Here's another pic of the area in front of the car (from the listing video). It's a lot of black and white.... Yeah, when i did the home inspection i saw the grout up close. The home inspector confirmed.
  3. ogrisker

Garage Flooring?

Moving into my new home in South OC and the garage has this floor (ceramic tiles), F-car not included. I'm not too sure about it. Should I cover it with epoxy or tear it out? or is this ok as is?
  4. ogrisker

What cars have you had?

In order. (* Signifies bought new) 1986 Corolla GTS 5MT *1990 240SX 5MT 1974 VW Karmann Ghia MT *1998 BMW 323is 5MT *2000 Integra GSR 5MT *2004 BMW 325is 5MT *2008 Toyota Sequoia *2009 Tacoma Prerunner 2015 GTI PP *2017 Subaru Outback 3.6
  5. ogrisker

Car thief can't drive stick

I was involved in an attempted stoplight car jacking in the 1990's at gunpoint. I let him have my 1992 prelude. As I walked away, the light turned GREEN. car did not move. Other cars behind at the light started honking. Thief took off. couldn't drive stick. lololol :D
  6. ogrisker

Early Retirement Investing: Ditch my 2018 Golf R?

I plan to retire by 50. I married up (Corporate Attorney) :) part of the master plan to be a stay at home husband!!!!! buahahaha
  7. ogrisker

Early Retirement Investing: Ditch my 2018 Golf R?

a lot of variables, very true
  8. ogrisker

Ignore List

Just discovered that we have a member post/reply "Ignore" list on this site I will put it to good use...lol
  9. ogrisker

Sunglasses for Driving

Maui Jims!!! im old...
  10. ogrisker

Kia Stinger...

style doesn't really flow together. kinda like a Frankenstein of bad ideas...IMHO
  11. ogrisker

2019 VW GLI with GTI Power

I like how it looks :)
  12. ogrisker

Truck Wash

Today
  13. ogrisker

Truck Wash

Just washed this BEAST. Takes 2x the time as washing the GTI. :D
  14. ogrisker

3 row SUV for the family + towing

Toyota!
  15. ogrisker

Vegas - What to do

This is true...
  16. ogrisker

Vegas - What to do

+1 on the Double Down Saloon "Shut up and drink" Assjuice
  17. ogrisker

Coke or Beer?

dang the dreaded double post. how do i delete one???
  18. ogrisker

Coke or Beer?

What's better for you. I mean healthier? Lesser of 2 evils.. 1 Beer or 1 Soda (Coke) :rolleyes: I'm leaning towards beer
  19. ogrisker

Coke or Beer?

What's better for you. I mean healthier? Lesser of 2 evils.. 1 Beer or 1 Soda (Coke) :rolleyes: