GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

CSB3: 2x4 Method Proves Inferior To Koni Struts

Do you think it'll pan out beyond Jan 2025? My apartment in San Marcos did not have much room for tools - I had a basic Dewalt storage box with a corded drill plus bits, and some wrenches, pliers, etc. - and my friends' apartments in different parts of Austin "proper" had the same or less room...
  2. S

Yeah, definitely need to grab a jack. I keep one in my car just so that I won't have to use the widowmaker in the event of a flat.
  3. S

My brother in christ it's BEYOND time for you to move to at least a sata ssd. Grab a 4tb ssd and add it to your system. Then move your install folders to the new drive. Or get an external cloner, pull your 250 ssd, and clone it to a 2tb nvme.
  4. S

so tired today gatdamn
  5. S

https://thetibbarguy.com/products/the-tib-machine Thursday meetup is tough as I'd need to take PTO and I have maybe 1 day left until end of June. A weekend meetup with CT Gang much more likely.
  6. S

grace charis insta, thank me later
  7. S

I do focus on a run/walk approach. Based it on C25K at first and am now just kinda doing my own thing with it on the treadmill. I have a tib machine I've been meaning to unbox and set up as I've noticed some weakness/fatigue there as pace picks up. Always do 5ish minutes of semi-spirited...
  8. S

Am trying to slooooooowly ramp up my running load. Think this is year 3 or 4 of me saying that. Went too far, too fast, too quickly every previous year and ended up with terrible shin splints. I weigh too much, for how fast my brain wants to go. Soon as I get off the treadmill and start running...
  9. S

Brewery celebration tomorrow could be interesting because I know at least three of the bartenders are big stoners, and probably two more partake.
  10. S

Brewery anniversary celebration tomorrow. Plus tomorrow is tomorrow naaamsayin
  11. S

Walked in to a 3PM meeting request. TF is it with these people and Friday 3PM meetings???? At 3PM on a Friday I'm shitposting on forums and thinking about how much my beer fridge misses me, not thinking about how to explain "this is a lot more nuanced than you think it is, and we don't have a...
  12. S

Never been. Heard good things about Dew Drop Inn and Hard Hat as well.
  13. S

They are pretty good. You been to Side Street? My personal fave.
  14. S

Trivia beers got my brain working a little slow today. Kinda like only revving to 2.5K before shifting. Pens is shitty but what can ya do. If you don't score more goals than your opponent that'll happen. I will say there were bold moves by both managers in the kicking order which was cool as a...
  15. S

Their wings are actually pretty good but their pricing is stupid. Decided that if I'm in a wings mood I'm gonna go to the other place in town that's cheaper and has better wings. Honestly I am kinda surprised in this case as I've met some of the owners and managers and they're fairly young...
  16. S

Not so CSB: GF wanted to go down to the debut trivia night at the bar/brewery/restaurant down the street. "Why don't we just go now?" she asks. Perfect timing, MCI-BAY is about to go to pens. Get inside the taproom and all 6 televisions have beisbol on. So I axe the bartender if they have...
  17. S

Listen, man. What's the point in purchasing 6800 RPMs if you aren't gonna use all of them? Let that rev limiter SING baby
  18. S

Shoutout Fleming Island boiiiiiiiiiiiiii
  19. S

CSB: lived in FL for a bit as a little kid. Lived in a community that had tons of retention ponds and backed up to a decently large river. I liked to fish in the pond behind my house, there were some tig ol catfish in it, and one day I caught a fish so big and so strong I couldn't reel it in...