GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

If you need an alignment on a 800K car DM me :ROFLMAO:
  2. B

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

I have an AMG GT Black Series on my lift right now. Can you guys tell me the wheel torque specs? Also, what type of oil do you recommend? :ROFLMAO:
  3. B

Had to work today.... I pulled this car with a recall late in the day... AMG GT yea, yea, whatever. I go get it and it's a Black Series with like 400 miles on it :oops: o_O
  4. B

training all day and then driving back from JAX is not ideal.... what could be better? work tomorrow!
  5. B

I'm right by the airport. I haven't been out here since like 2013.
  6. B

HVAC companies are becoming near scammers rant

Yea scam.. I had a house with the a/c equipment in the attic. One company told me the furnace was rusted and I needed to spend 13K. I knew they were full of shit bc I had already been up there looking at it.
  7. B

Made it to Jville about an hour ago, when's the meet up Boosted
  8. B

I feel that. If I do liquor I feel like dying the next day. Probably bc I'm old
  9. B

Yea can't just drive 20 min and meet up lol
  10. B

I have to go to Jax tomorrow for a few days