GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Chad13762

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Wrong, I am happy without god, and I am hopefull without god. You should try it.
  2. Chad13762

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Not just me, but you (even if you don't realize it). Religion is simply an expeditious means to manipulate people to anothers will. That will not being of god, but what some other man's interpetation of some god's will is. It bypasses a followers desire or ability to think critically. It's...
  3. Chad13762

Every self righteous person, policy, law, cultural norm and action that uses ethereal entitities and a book of fairy tales as it's foundation.
  4. Chad13762

God is a needy low self-esteem bitch. He's all powerfull and created a universe with imperfect creatures. They need frequently tell him he's awesome and do what he says or they'll be punished. Maybe he kind of gets off watching the chaos of it all. God lacks stick-to-it-ness. He put in a lot...
  5. Chad13762

There's an addiction model that asserts participants get a little dopamine hit when participating in online confrontation. Just like other addictions (drugs, gambling, risk activities) it becomes harder to get that rush as time goes on. This leads to more frequent, more radical, more...
  6. Chad13762

The bored at home / COVID19 / Working from home thread

I'm sick of working at home, but no more than I was sick of driving into the office every day ;) My company is moving to a more permanant work at home/office flex schedule, once the office is actually opened up again. Work areas in the office will be un-assigned, and will need to be reserved...
  7. Chad13762

Take a look at Trump's video from the hospital today. At 1:05, right after he says "therapeutics", theres a cut. You can see his face contort like he's getting set to cough up a lung. Here's a link to his original Twitter video. Once you see it, you can't unsee it. Back and to the...
  8. Chad13762

The 7 stages of grief 1) Shock and denial. This is a state of disbelief and numbed feelings. 2) Pain and guilt. 3) Anger and bargaining. 4) Depression. 5) The upward turn. ... 6) Reconstruction and working through. 7) Acceptance and hope. I think zrickety is at stage 3 now. He...
  9. Chad13762

I like this idea. Trump makes people sign a waiver before a rally, but the average maskless mook doesn't have the same legal protection. Instead of abulence chasers, there will be a new category of lawyers. Contact chasers.
  10. Chad13762

Nah - I believe i owe the world something. Do something for the greater good. A little inconvenience is OK, if it benefits society as a whole. I'm not religious, but "do unto others as you would have them do unto you", is a good is a good foundation. You: I don't like a mask, so 'f everyone...
  11. Chad13762

Wait. Lemming or snowflake? I'm confused. Can someone be both at once? One is a follower, one is an individual. Do you have a responce that's not a trope?
  12. Chad13762

The "they." The root of all that's evil in this world, huh? No don't bother reposting who all these "they's" are. If I was interested, I'd read all 174 pages of this crap to find it. It's about "you" dude. And you've already slid down a slippery slope of a different sort.
  13. Chad13762

Actually, those were my calculations. My HP doesn't lie. Maybe you're just out of shape.
  14. Chad13762

I guess this wearing a mask suffocates people thing is still in question? Lets do some math: Normal Breathing: Average breath volume 0.5 - 0.6 litres (use 500cc) Composition of oxygen in air = 21% oxygen Volume of oxygen inhaled = 0.21 x 500cc = 105cc With a Mask: Volume retained in a mask...
  15. Chad13762

Discount Tire gives $1 million to campaign against marijuana legalization

I don't shop based on an organization's politics. Heck, our family probably keeps the local Discount in business between all our vehicles + autocross tires. I have boycotted Walmart, about 6-years ago. Not for politics, but because their stores are dirty, crowded, and they treat their...
  16. Chad13762

I honestly respect third party candidates and voters, and wish third party platforms could receive more exposure and support. I would consider third party if they hit my buttons, and the election wasn't so contentious.
  17. Chad13762

Noteable also: The Trump campaign is broke. They blew through a billion dollars (much of which didn't actually go toward campaign activities.) The tweets and rallies and divisive language are a desperate attempt to get exposure on the cheap (or on the taxpayers dime with regard to AF1.) Fun...
  18. Chad13762

I'm ready. I have 25-years worth of NPR tote bags locked and loaded! Seriously. Winning an election is a game of addition, not subtraction. The MAGA base will vote for trump no matter what. However, the more they try to divide, the more they cull off moderate republicans. It does nothing...
  19. Chad13762

You're funny. Find me a picture of Trump down in the MAGA mook crowd from anytime since about February. Not up on a stage with tested guests. Down with the red hat wearing mouth breathers. Like the photo below from 2016.